Morrissey Central "Edd Byrnes" (January 12, 2020)

EDD BYRNES, 'KOOKIE'
DIES JANUARY 8, 2020
aged 87

hqdefault_hxosfl.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/edd-byrnes

Regards,
FWD.

I was wondering if M was going to say anything about his passing based on those old photos with Ed on his t-shirt. I searched but couldn't find those photos anywhere. I've got them in a book somewhere, would be nice if someone would post them.

I searched for it online too and couldn't find them. I've only ever seen it in one of my books. Peepholism maybe. Never saw them published anywhere. May have been a photo shoot for a magazine feature somewhere. Or just a candid shot by Jo Slee or Linder. :)

Well, couldn't get the image back (thanks to @davidt for trying), but that lead to a filename and that lead to:

View attachment 54051
View attachment 54052
View attachment 54053
Regards,
FWD.

In the pic I remember he was standing by a window sans jacket. It's from the same shoot. Since my old friend Comtesse DeSpair posted it, I'm certain it comes from a magazine. In fact, I believe I was with her the day she bought that exact issue (and paid a pretty penny for it too). She was always on the hunt for new stuff in those days!

'Tis I, The Comtesse, coming to the rescue at David's urging! Here are some Kookie shots. I'll see if I can find any others.

Attachments

• 304419_217336838398839_1208614699_n.jpg
    304419_217336838398839_1208614699_n.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 0
  • kookie_sprawled.jpg
    kookie_sprawled.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 0
  • kookie01.jpg
    kookie01.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • kookiepose.jpg
    kookiepose.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I remember those photos from back in the day, just thought it was Billy Fury. Oops.

'Tis I, The Comtesse, coming to the rescue at David's urging! Here are some Kookie shots. I'll see if I can find any others.
Appreciated @Comtesse :thumb:
Thanks to @Whizz Kid too.
It's nice when people request to see an image and they are now inundated with choice.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom