Portsmouth Guildhall 10th July and Reading Rivermead 12th July added

Famous when dead added:

Morrissey just announced more UK tour dates for summer 2018 - NME

Wed July 04 2018 – EDINBURGH Usher Hall
Sat July 07 2018 – MANCHESTER Castlefield Bowl
Sun July 08 2018 – MANCHESTER Castlefield Bowl
Tue July 10 2018 – PORTSMOUTH Guildhall
Thu July 12 2018 – READING Rivermead

Tickets for the added gigs to go on sale from 10 am, Friday - June 1st.

43182_2018_uk2_poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon Uncle Steve tickets are cheap here in the USA compared to other bands, but I reckon he is price gouging you foreigners like a true American Capitalist. I reckon the way foreigners talk shit about Steve on So-Low, I reckon he would not be selling tickets in foreign lands. I reckon thank St. Patrick for foreigners because LIHS bombed in the USA. In a weird way it will be nice to get a break from Uncle Steve for hopefully a year here in California. I still have me "be kind to Morrissey" and "school of hard knocks" hoodie in the back of me Opel that I have not worn yet inn nn n it.

I know you're just a sad, hate filled, attention seeking twat, but do you not get bored writing the same old shit?

Maybe to the "Native American", you're a "foreigner" who should f*** off back to where you came from.

"LIHS bombed in the USA"

Morrissey's a very poor "true American capitalist" if he's running out of customers in his "own" country. Maybe he should go back to the days when he co-wrote songs with English guys only.

Might be the only way he can sell out a venue.

What ? Where have you been these past few months Aly Panic..obviously not trying to buy a ticket for the most recent tours (since 1991.) Barmy !

Hazard
x

After the disappointment that was the Hollywood Bowl show - it would be nice to see him at a 3,000 capacity gig.
Usher Hall 2900 capacity with standing, went in 2012, best Morrissey gig in recent years,

Very very nice

if this concert was a month later the hotels would be full with exorbitant prices because of the Edinburgh festival.usher hall is a decent venue,sure hes played there before.

Manchester must be selling ok or they wouldn't have added more dates.

What ? Where have you been these past few months Aly Panic..obviously not trying to buy a ticket for the most recent tours (since 1991.) Barmy !

Hazard
x

Only the London shows sold out, I was touting outside of Leeds and tickets were selling for a tenner. I doubt he'll ever repeat those shows again.
I didn't go to that tour because I think his band is shit.

W
Only the London shows sold out, I was touting outside of Leeds and tickets were selling for a tenner. I doubt he'll ever repeat those shows again.
I didn't go to that tour because I think his band is shit.
What was your favourite Moz era?

I know you're just a sad, hate filled, attention seeking twat, but do you not get bored writing the same old shit?

Maybe to the "Native American", you're a "foreigner" who should f*** off back to where you came from.

"LIHS bombed in the USA"

Morrissey's a very poor "true American capitalist" if he's running out of customers in his "own" country. Maybe he should go back to the days when he co-wrote songs with English guys only.
That’s a bit racist, innit?

Breaking: Morrissey sells out string of dates held in suburban fan's living room.

"It was, quite probably, our most successful tour of the suburb's ever."

-Jesse Tobias

"After spending an obscene amount of money on a ticket to stand still for an hour, I was determined to convince myself that it was the best performance of Morrissey's career, and it was. I'm sure."

-Local fan.

Ultimately, we should expect a string of flippant comments meant to draw attention to the launch of the tour.

Any predictions on the type of bait that will be used?

"Morocco is the leader in the sexual molestation of bats."

"Diary products are made from the remnants of female circumcisions carried out entirely by refugees in community sweatshops."

"Space travel causes A.I.D.S., and that's exactly how our government wants it."

Also, while we're here, I would like to remind you that voting is immoral and pointless, except when it comes to immigration.

PR is clever,lots of europeans want to see Morrissey, and waiting till these gigs are sold good enough, I think european dates will added, bit weird only Berlin and Sweden gig,IMNSHO.

ps. hope your OK sir Quando

Why do you think it was a disappointment?

Thanks for asking, I went on and on about it in the tour post for that date. To sum up ...

1. Too many LIHS songs and the album was not even out yet.
  2. In general, a very tired setlist that mostly spanned the last 3 albums.
  3. Finally, Morrissey did not project his image on the large screens, so unless you were very close you saw almost nothing.

Last edited:
Thanks for asking, I went on and on about it in the tour post for that date. To sum up ...

1. Too many LIHS songs and the album was not even out yet.
  2. In general, a very tired setlist that mostly spanned the last 2 albums.
  3. Finally, Morrissey did not project his image on the large screens, so unless you were very close you saw almost nothing.

I think his backdrops are terrible, they distract from what's happening on stage.

I also think it looks a bit crap, like a third rate wallpaper done on windows 95.

One of my favourite backdrops which included live video was on the Buzzcocks Trade Test Transmission tour in the early 90s.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom