Euro 2008!!!

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
austria/switzerland here we come..
almost 14 days..and then it's called again..let the ball roll:)
I'm soo happy..hope we will do it this time..
but please not against italy again:tears:
just in the final:D

our group B

- Austria
- Croatia (an inveterate foe)
- Poland

but really manageable...;)

610x.jpg

Well, were' not playing (as always) but I'll be cheering for my boys in blue (as always ;)). Forza azzurri! :D

Group C: Italy, Netherlands, France and Romania.

ok..so then you're my deepest enemy now :mad:..
no just kidding:D:p

wow:eek:..well that's a tough group!!!
will be hard for the blue boys..
i think they will need their FORZA...FORZA;)

so..then i will also give my heart the blue boys..(France)..just to kick them off:p

you know...with him they will make it for sure;)

luca-toni.jpg

Ok so England haven't qualified...never mind I shall support Scotland. Oh darn, they haven't got in either, well then I guess it shall have to be Wales...but wait, they're not in !?! Dare I ask about Northern Ireland? No? Ok...I think I shall go cry now!! :tears:

I am following the great Dutch...come on Holland, WOOP WOOP!

Love PTxx.

I hope you're right!

For what it's worth, I hope you win your group, I've always had a soft spot for team Germany as well. I'll be cheering for you too. Unless you're playing against Italy, that is. ;)

aww...you're so lovley:sweet:...
so..let the best one win..!!
but please with fair-play;)

Ok so England haven't qualified...never mind I shall support Scotland. Oh darn, they haven't got in either, well then I guess it shall have to be Wales...but wait, they're not in !?! Dare I ask about Northern Ireland? No? Ok...I think I shall go cry now!! :tears:

I am following the great Dutch...come on Holland, WOOP WOOP!

Love PTxx.

haha..you're too funny:D...
the great island sunken..
well..i was really disappointed that england failed..:tears:
i wanted to see rooney..lampard..Becks..and Co...so sad, really!!
but i hope they learned and come back in south africa 2010!!;)

I agree, let the best team win! And just imagine the matches we'll get to see! It's going to be so exciting! :D

yes..i am, too..!!!
i got a hugh play game chart on my door..
to follow all games and quote the results!!

aww..it was sooo amazing the world cup here in germany..two years ago..there
was such an amazing atmosphere..
and i have to say that i had a lot of fun with the english fans..
you can have a lot of fun and drinks with them..:D
really lovley and kind people;)

haha..you're too funny:D...
the great island sunken..
well..i was really disappointed that england failed..:tears:
i wanted to see rooney..lampard..Becks..and Co...so sad, really!!
but i hope they learned and come back in south africa 2010!!;)

They shall win in 2010, by then the younger players shall show us the way to glory! So long as Portugal go out in the groups of 2008 I shall be ok.

Love PTxx.

They shall win in 2010, by then the younger players shall show us the way to glory! So long as Portugal go out in the groups of 2008 I shall be ok.

Love PTxx.

haha..
but don't forget the champoins league..
i mean an english team won..
well..in this case manu..( i was for chelsea..but just in case of M. Ballack)
so--what would you do without C. Ronaldo:D:p
ok, i'm overdoing it now..
topic change;)

I can just imagine what it must have been like. A friend of mine was visiting Germany during the World Cup and she couldn't care less! She doesn't get football. Strange...

hmm..i think either you got it or not..!!:eek:
you must have the feeling for it..otherwise it's quite boring for sure..:)
you have to feel goosebumbs..
you must feel the adrenaline..
the power..and excitement and..and..and..
til it's killing you..
otherwise in cause of boredom:o

haha..
but don't forget the champoins league..
i mean an english team won..
well..in this case manu..( i was for chelsea..but just in case of M. Ballack)
so--what would you do without C. Ronaldo:D:p
ok, i'm overdoing it now..
topic change;)

I was happy to see United win as they are Northern! Plus I cannot stand Chelsea mainly due to Drogba. I don't know what I was more excited about, the fact an English team won or that both finalists were English.

Without Ronaldo it would be good, he annoys me so much!! If Ronaldo wasn't there then they could call me up or bring in youngsters!

Love PTxx.

I was happy to see United win as they are Northern! Plus I cannot stand Chelsea mainly due to Drogba. I don't know what I was more excited about, the fact an English team won or that both finalists were English.

Without Ronaldo it would be good, he annoys me so much!! If Ronaldo wasn't there then they could call me up or bring in youngsters!

Love PTxx.

i don't like him either..
he's very talented..no question..
but also very arrogant and egoistic:mad:

i can't stand all the publicity for him..i don't know why..
but sometimes there are people you can't stand just in cause of their face..for example..and that's the same with ronaldo..;)

Drogba..why don't you like him..i think he's a team player and nice guy..not?
sorry..i'm not from the island..and the premier league is hard to follow..:tears:

yes..there must be more youngstars..i'm sure they're there..but it's hard for them aginst the old routiners:eek:

I agree, football is about emotion. That's why you relly need to have a team you support, through thick and thin. That's the only way. :D

The adrenaline rush you get when you are watching an exciting game is amazing! It can make your head spin. And penalty shootouts are the worst. I'm usually in tears by the time the penalties are over.

yes..i always keep my hands on my face..and wait for the emotions of others..
you have to know that i always watch per public viewing..so it's more exctining;)

also very emotional..when they play the national anthem..omg..
that's really patriotic..isn't it?--when the whole audience get the lyrics..
that's so amazing when the english audience sing..also shortly before the half- time..so amazing how they support their team..to push it forward..they're always so proud to be english..that's really fascinating:eek:

Drogba..why don't you like him..i think he's a team player and nice guy..not?
sorry..i'm not from the island..and the premier league is hard to follow..:tears:

Ok, well Drogba is a CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!! He dives on a constant basis and is very nasty. In the Champions League final there was no need to slap Vidic but he did cos he's horrible. He is very 'up his arse'...more so than most footballers!

He is worse than Ronaldo. I admit he is a good player but he ruins it with his constant nastiness and cheating...

HE IS AN EMBARRASMENT TO THE GAME!

Love PTxx.

Italy V Croatia Final

FACT.....You heard it here first.

Shame we can't do a Morrissey Solo sweepstake.

ok..so then thanks laughing_anne and Practising Troublemaker for the nice..small conversations..it was very funny and informative;)
but i really have to go shopping now..today...it's poker night with a few friends of mine..and i have absolutley nothing in the house..in addition i have to buy non-vegetarian food...:eek:.that's tough..:(..see you;)

Last edited:
Italy V Croatia Final

FACT.....You heard it here first.

Shame we can't do a Morrissey Solo sweepstake.

last second i dreamt that somebody is going crazy:eek::D:p

I am open to persuasion in regards to who i support. Sometimes i like watching football just for the spectacle without foaming at the mouth and questioning the referees parentage every 5 minutes..:)

Scotland were so close to qualifying but it wasn't to be.

..:) It just like you, in the sense that i get too worked up and know i've taken at least a weeks worth of life from my heart - just from watching Rangers this season.

I don't want to be an old man sitting with a lovely kitten on my wooden bladder and tell it, through floods of tears, that i can't feed it because i'm going to have a premature death from watching Rangers in Europe..:)

You should avoid these things in life, if you can..:)

Back
Top Bottom