Morrissey Central "EUROVISION ACCIDENTALLY BUMPS INTO HIGH ART: VIVA UKRAINE !" (May 25, 2021)

Agreed. It was pretty awesome.

Official video

Dear Central Douche
The Ukrainians bumped into "high art" a while ago...

...but you may have been too busy watching SNL to notice.

PS. Since Morrissey has gone East, ask him to make himself useful, free Roman or something.

Thank you notes: thank you, Morrissey Central, for posting a video without subtitles to make us all think you're fluent in Ukrainian. Is there anything you CAN'T do?

Last edited:
I don't believe Morrissey has anything to do with this website . I do not believe ... It's impossible :rolleyes:

I don't believe Morrissey has anything to do with this website . I do not believe ... It's impossible :rolleyes:

... because Morrissey has definitely never expressed admiration for eccentric singers or interest in Eurovision before...?

Anyway, her outfits are works of art in themselves.

0_NETHERLANDS_Eurovision_220234.jpg

Go_A.jpeg

Yeah, this was pretty great. A far, far cry from the usual soulless ESC rubbish.

Because Eurovision never intended to be 'high art'.
Could be. So maybe they willfully and intentionally want to leave the impression that the Arts nowadays are dehierarchicalized by making it all look accidental. And I can see now that "accidentally bumping into" is actually a fixed idiomatic phrase, even though "bump into" already implies it was unintentional, sort of a tautology.

I actually liked that Ukranian song too. Reminding myself of his own "I thought you was dead", his liking of the Ukranian contribution it shouldn't come as a total surprise.

What is the video? It's blocked for me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom