Examples of Morrissey being anti-Semitic

Wonderful, for you to let me in on the know on that one. Whoop-de-do. Like everything else here on Solo. It's transparent. What else is new? There are so many ways to manipulate your way around here. Easy enough. People copy each other's signature, writing style, etc. Some might even consider it flattering. But many members around here take the 'holier than thou' high road at this site. The true hypocrites. What else is new? They sing 'my trash is better than your trash.' At best, the tactics make people look foolish, and you and I hypocrites. Am I the same person responding to you in this session? You tell me. I made it easy enough for you to expose you for who you are for the very same reason you are hoping to expose me. Insults and other indiscretions is one thing and common at this site but to post an 'IP address'? Not very classy. At least this does give me some insight into your intentions and true character.

I can ask you the same thing: Are you posting this 'IP address' so that it appears that others will agree with you? No. You are making this personal. Retaliation. You don't know me. Out of all the 'anons' out there, you are hoping to hit a target blindfolded. You must know something I don't aside this silly 'IP address' thing. You tell me. It really does look desperate. It doesn't take a simpleton to figure this out. Praying to hit a target somewhere near the bullseye. Life can't be that bad outside Solo, can it? We all need a life! But it is nice to know how Solo really works and how things are run here. All is game and fair game to play by Solo's rules. Expose an IP address though? Desperation and true cowardice. Fair game? There was more class after World War I when it was agreed not to use any kind of gas. But spray the mustard gas you must. :crazy: This is the true spine and spirit behind Solo's existence to those insecure few who feel threatened. Shame. Finally, I can rest on this confirmation. :sleeping:

Pat yourself on the back, Skinny and company. Just when you think they are getting smarter but not any wiser. :crazy: Your attempt to draw out a guilty perpetrator builds up your Solo credentials. Points too. All two of them. Everyone in this forum knows that. This is the foundation of your existence on Morrissey-Solo. People are wising up to leave this forum like you should. You leave a bad smell behind. What? You are not a Morrissey fan?! I think I am going to get a heart attack! "This is the big one, Elizabeth, the big one!" Shocker. You ought to move on. Me too. But, I am a Morrissey fan. You are not. But, you do have your day job as I understand it, or is it multiple jobs multitasking your talents here on Solo. Particularly your best talent when the going gets tough: Exposing IP addresses. Keep it up! We 'anons' wait.
Struck a nerve, huh? Feeling a little embarrassed? Your IP address is displayed at the bottom of every post, you absolute dunce.

Struck a nerve, huh? Feeling a little embarrassed? Your IP address is displayed at the bottom of every post, you absolute dunce.
Dunce is read at the top, Skinny, not the bottom. Wear the cap proudly. You didn't read the fine print.
Anti-semitism is limited to Verso language and Verso language alone. There is no room for interpretation. :D

Dunce is read at the top, Skinny, not the bottom. Wear the cap proudly. You didn't read the fine print.
Anti-semitism is limited to Verso language and Verso language alone. There is no room for interpretation. :D
Keep posting absolute gibberish if it makes you feel better about being utterly owned. Try using a VPN next time.

If the boy is Jewish, he sold his birthright.

Keep posting absolute gibberish if it makes you feel better about being utterly owned. Try using a VPN next time.

:ha-no:

The truth is...

We own YOU! We are watching YOU!

You will be looking over your shoulders in the next two weeks. Guarantee!

Where are cowards like Douglas Murray and Yaxley Lennon when Zionists are attempting to make it illegal to criticise the racist government of Israel aswell as other Zionist racists and fascists ?
There is a thought police mentality creeping in and we know it won't stop until they have murdered anyone they don't like.
We don't even have to quote Adolf or any other Nazi ,the things Jews have said about their own race are enough
sam-e1525544181293.jpg

Where are cowards like Douglas Murray and Yaxley Lennon when Zionists are attempting to make it illegal to criticise the racist government of Israel aswell as other Zionist racists and fascists ?
There is a thought police mentality creeping in and we know it won't stop until they have murdered anyone they don't like.
We don't even have to quote Adolf or any other Nazi ,the things Jews have said about their own race are enough
View attachment 54857

I believe what you intended to say was "the things a Jew has said about their own race are enough". After all as Morrissey opnioned "ultimately everyone prefers their own race"

In actuality it should read ....

"We humans, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own."

I don’t know if this has been said, but his words in Cemetery Gates: “There’s someone out there with a big nose who knows and will trip you up and laugh when you fall” I mean c’mon !! And I’m such a fan of the Smiths :(

View attachment 54857
🤒

'nerak skinny velcro radish' extract from the soon but never to finished but dole providing 'thesis' :blushing:

As an aside
Does Moz wear a cross as a gimmick?
We all know the symbolic representation.
I would assume that even he knows Jesus was a Jew who lived as a Jew and practised the Mosaic law as was customary. If he wears the cross or dangles the rosary as a nod to his R.C upbringing then that would make him a hypocrite as well as all the other items in the list bigot,racist, etc etc however the anti Semitic label doesn’t work for me.
Just wanted to throw that in.

As an aside
Does Moz wear a cross as a gimmick?
We all know the symbolic representation.
I would assume that even he knows Jesus was a Jew who lived as a Jew and practised the Mosaic law as was customary. If he wears the cross or dangles the rosary as a nod to his R.C upbringing then that would make him a hypocrite as well as all the other items in the list bigot,racist, etc etc however the anti Semitic label doesn’t work for me.
Just wanted to throw that in.

🤒
Fake C thanx for the sunday school lesson.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom