Fame, fame, fatal fame...

Wasn't he a "young queen" too?
He's always been a strange mixture of feminine/masculine. Feyness mixed with his stocky Irish-potato-farmer type build and Northern mannerisms.

morrissey-reviews-1984-640x614.jpg

Wasn't he a "young queen" too?
He's always been a strange mixture of feminine/masculine. Feyness mixed with his stocky Irish-potato-farmer type build and Northern mannerisms.

morrissey-reviews-1984-640x614.jpg
what exactly is the point of your picture, other than to make me swoon? is he supposed to look like a stocky potato farmer in this picture because.... uh... he doesn't. or is the picture meant to be evidence of his "northern mannerisms"?

Is he an old bean queen or is he a has - bean queen? A bean queen is a gay man who likes Latino men - Jesse???

Last edited:
what exactly is the point of your picture, other than to make me swoon? is he supposed to look like a stocky potato farmer in this picture because.... uh... he doesn't. or is the picture meant to be evidence of his "northern mannerisms"?
No, but I think Amy means the stocky Irish potato farmer in him was just waiting for a chance to escape. That's to say, it was always there in his genes, and nothing to do with his latter day pasta consumption.

Last edited:
86C00D6B-CF53-4F83-A4F6-C8E0DD6FC0AE.jpeg

I'll tell you what, ask an old queen about Morrissey and they'll say: "That old queen? Is he still around?" Here he is dressed as an old queen, what were you expecting, a feather headdress? (That's only for parties!)

View attachment 46011
T
I'm sure if we were all followed around by paps from aged 35 to. 90 yrs of age there would inadvertently be at least one photo we're we looked queenie. How can you anyone say he looks like an old queen here:https://goo.gl/images/84CwFw
Looks even better living in my house...

I know, magnificent isn’t he, he was birthday pressie from the husband
Disturbing more like and the fact you husband is an enabler is the most menacing part of it. Please don't say you have a cut out of Damon as they come as a pair. If you do just make sure you stand Moz in the forefront.

Disturbing more like and the fact you husband is an enabler is the most menacing part of it. Please don't say you have a cut out of Damon as they come as a pair. If you do just make sure you stand Moz in the forefront.
Alas once again he is alone, waiting patiently in my living room, he is referred to fondly, as I like to think, by the husband as “ that bloody man “

Alas once again he is alone, waiting patiently in my living room, he is referred to fondly, as I like to think, by the husband as “ that bloody man “
Where did he buy it??? Where do they sell such things??

Where did he buy it??? Where do they sell such things??
I think it was hand crafted by the angels and fairies living in Utopia, but I have heard other people pronounce it slightly differently as in Amazon

Last edited:
ONLY 15 LEFT IN STOCK!! I should order a dozen for my next cocktail party...I wonder if they make a Johnny Marr one?
You could ask everyone to bring their own as their plus one, never seen a Johnny Marr one but maybe remodel the mini Morrissey one ?

Of all the outfits to be immortalised in cardboard in... He looks like a bellboy from a Chinese laundrette.

Of all the outfits to be immortalised in cardboard in... He looks like a bellboy from a Chinese laundrette.

With the perennial trouser length problem and the chest could do with a waxing too but I love my laundrette bellboy

Back
Top Bottom