Fame, fame, fatal fame...

G23 soon will appear to explain all this rocket science to the readership. End the post advising peeps to FLEE to the Little House on the Praire.:neutral:

I thought it was evennow that we looked to when we needed posts explained? :lbf:

Evennow is testy like the Pharoah Tutankahmen. You cant easily bring him down from his lofty King Solomon like perch.:santa:

Wasn't he a "young queen" too?
He's always been a strange mixture of feminine/masculine. Feyness mixed with his stocky Irish-potato-farmer type build and Northern mannerisms.

morrissey-reviews-1984-640x614.jpg

ANGELS ARE GENDERLESS

even if he declared himself humasexual.

:hammer:

:cool:

a bit redundant I would say.:rolleyes:

next are you going to tell us he eats sitting down:crazy:

Being called "redundant" by a bullshit-spouting troll of your magnitude is quite something.

we already HAD this discussion (and probably many more like it) back in august :rolleyes: https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...ack-due-september-2018.141823/page-6#comments
but, yeah, it "sailed over my head" :lbf:
hence, vegan cros spot on assessment of your post as redundant.
my guess is that you read the discussion back in august and that it probably took you that long to process it and churn it around in your brain so that by the time you spat it back out you probably had forgotten and thought your offerings on the subject were original and insightful. woefully not. woeful twat.

:rolleyes: of course! That's what it must be:rolleyes:

that was a very very bad response.

You're not worth a "response", you have nothing to add to anything beyond trying to wind people up.
You're petty, unnecessarily combative and obnoxious even to people who are trying to be civil towards you.
And why, because I called out your "friend" for derailing a thread MONTHS ago, and you hold grudges?
Even when I apologised and offered a truce, you didn't have the balls to look at your own behaviour and apologise similarly for mocking a post about my friend's suicide.
f*** off and leave me alone.

Last edited:
You're not worth a "response", you have nothing to add to anything beyond trying to wind people up.
You're petty, unnecessarily combative and obnoxious even to people who are trying to be civil towards you.
And why, because I called out your "friend" for derailing a thread MONTHS ago, and you hold grudges?
Even when I apologised and offered a truce, you didn't have the balls to look at your own behaviour and apologise similarly for mocking a post about my friend's suicide.
f*** off and leave me alone.
you really are a troll. not only did you plagiarize a conversation I had with peppermint (and then laughably claim that it was over my head) but now you're ripping off a certain trolls schtick. you know very well I did not "mock your friends suicide". if you have any interest at all in your own credibility could you please produce the post where I "mocked his suicide"? I, for one, would be really interested to see what in a persons suicide I could find to mock.

you really are a troll. not only did you plagiarize a conversation I had with peppermint (and then laughably claim that it was over my head) but now you're ripping off a certain trolls schtick. you know very well I did not "mock your friends suicide". if you have any interest at all in your own credibility could you please produce the post where I "mocked his suicide"? I, for one, would be really interested to see what in a persons suicide I could find to mock.

I didn't "plagiarise" anything, I added one post with ONE photo in it to an existing discussion (which apparently was a repeat of the August one) and you said "What is the point of this, is he supposed to look like an Irish potato farmer because he doesn't". Because you just can't help yourself. And no, obviously he wasn't.

Perhaps "mocking" was the wrong word, Rifle,"disrespecting might be closer. I posted in the Dreams thread about losing my friend and dreaming about him, and then, in conversation with another poster, talked about his depression and my sense of guilt. You rated everything 'Off-Topic' and when I tried to say - 'that's pretty f***ing harsh and hurtful considering the subject' and asked you to apologise, you couldn't do it.

You didn't care about the subject, of course (I wouldn't expect anyone else to), but you were just trying to score points against me out of some sense of grievance. It was hurtful and insensitive, and refusing to even acknowledge that showed you up for the cold, graceless person that you are.

P.S as for calling me a troll - I've been posting here and bumbling along, usually harmlessly, for over 10 years. I'm sure I've pissed a few people off in that time but I've never been involved in the epic feuds we used to see here. In the 2 years you've posted, you've been involved in more arguments, shit-slinging and nastiness than I ever have. Check yourself.

P.S as for calling me a troll - I've been posting here and bumbling along, usually harmlessly, for over 10 years. I'm sure I've pissed a few people off in that time but I've never been involved in the epic feuds we used to see here. In the 2 years you've posted, you've been involved in more arguments, shit-slinging and nastiness than I ever have. Check yourself.
you set the tone--quite needlessly, i must say. and in all my dealings with you, you've consistently exhibited a very low level of consciousness, which in my books makes a person a troll.

I didn't "plagiarise" anything, I added one post with ONE photo in it to an existing discussion (which apparently was a repeat of the August one) and you said "What is the point of this, is he supposed to look like an Irish potato farmer because he doesn't". Because you just can't help yourself. And no, obviously he wasn't.

Perhaps "mocking" was the wrong word, Rifle,"disrespecting might be closer. I posted in the Dreams thread about losing my friend and dreaming about him, and then, in conversation with another poster, talked about his depression and my sense of guilt. You rated everything 'Off-Topic' and when I tried to say - 'that's pretty f***ing harsh and hurtful considering the subject' and asked you to apologise, you couldn't do it.

You didn't care about the subject, of course (I wouldn't expect anyone else to), but you were just trying to score points against me out of some sense of grievance. It was hurtful and insensitive, and refusing to even acknowledge that showed you up for the cold, graceless person that you are.
and yes "mocking" was the wrong word. quite, quite wrong. but you were happy to let people think that I had mocked him, weren't you? I mean, you purposely chose to use that word even though you knew that I hadn't done any such thing, and surely you must know also that there is a big difference between "mocking a suicide" and "rating a post off-topic"?

Rifke sad Canadian turd - Amy and the others with grieviences about you are right you are so vindictive and petty. I'm vindictive but never petty!!!
You have openly stated you have a Personality disorder and like we are supposed to feel pity for you!! ♿Alert
- I will save my pity for proper disabilities not some label that tries to pardon people who are just plain old fashioned bitches.
Take responsibility and learn to back off with some self respect when you are wrong or have been mean just for the sake of it.

also I didn't rate your post off-topic because you were talking about your friends suicide. I rated it off topic only because it was off topic. because when you NEEDLESSLY complained about my and waters delightful conversation in a thread which it was quite obvious you had no interest in posting in anyway-- which incidentally was my introduction to this poster named amy--I said to myself, whenever I see her posts going off topic, im going to rate them off topic. and so I do. as I should. on PRINCIPLE, see. because im an ethical person.

Being called "redundant" by a bullshit-spouting troll of your magnitude is quite something.

o_O
WtF??? EVEN MORE REDUNDANCY!!???
Maybe you should consult sg23 over how to treat this redundant problem of yours FFS.:rolleyes:

o_O

just from a quick perusal of the facts posted here by yourself, it does qualify as "off topic".:straightface:
so I dont see what possibly can be your beef.:neutral:

a lot of the Moz haters always seem to be carrying on like this::swear:swear

you set the tone--quite needlessly, i must say. and in all my dealings with you, you've consistently exhibited a very low level of consciousness, which in my books makes a person a troll.

This post is an exhibition in narcissism and deflection of blame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom