Fame, fame, fatal fame...

how does he look gay and especially sound gay,for me his voice is as manly as you can get.why do these people say things like UNTIL I LET HIM BACK IN ,for me the padlock is on the door and once your out your out.its almost like leaving your football team because they have lost a few games but I will start supporting them when they start winning again.

how does he look gay and especially sound gay,for me his voice is as manly as you can get.why do these people say things like UNTIL I LET HIM BACK IN ,for me the padlock is on the door and once your out your out.its almost like leaving your football team because they have lost a few games but I will start supporting them when they start winning again.
I agree never thought of him as effeminate in the slightest. I think when people describe him as an old Queen they are taking the piss alluding to him being like Quentin Crisp caricature. I don't see it myself

he even used the pope of mope,how original.

I agree never thought of him as effeminate in the slightest. I think when people describe him as an old Queen they are taking the piss alluding to him being like Quentin Crisp caricature. I don't see it myself
I think he definitely was in the early days, but he seemingly made a conscious decision to 'butch up' around the Jake era, with the boxing, fake tattoos and skinhead imagery. Nowadays, I agree, he's fairly masculine, although some of his sartorial choices are... er... interesting. When people call him an old queen I tend to think that's a label often levelled at older gay men, whether they're camp or not; but in his case there's definitely a bit of a feeling of of spite about it.

Are you guys kidding me? Do any of you even know any old Queens? Morrissey is the quintessential old queen! Of course he's masculine, queens hate anything feminine! From what he dresses like, eats, how he shops, hangs out with young men and most importantly from what he says - he is a Queen. The thing he said about the tragedy in Norway, likening it to KFC on a daily basis - that is exactly what an old queen would say for shock value and grins. I can't believe this isn't glaringly obvious! Isn't this what people love about Morrissey??

Are you guys kidding me? Do any of you even know any old Queens? Morrissey is the quintessential old queen! Of course he's masculine, queens hate anything feminine! From what he dresses like, eats, how he shops, hangs out with young men and most importantly from what he says - he is a Queen. The thing he said about the tragedy in Norway, likening it to KFC on a daily basis - that is exactly what an old queen would say for shock value and grins. I can't believe this isn't glaringly obvious! Isn't this what people love about Morrissey??
Hehe
I must work with an office full of them if that's your understanding of the definition even if they're straight they love a good old bitch

its glaringly obvious in your head but not anybody elses,what he eats,how many queens are vegan,put up a photo in the last ten years of him dressed like an old queen,jesse tobias is 46 hardly a young man.

I'll tell you what, ask an old queen about Morrissey and they'll say: "That old queen? Is he still around?" Here he is dressed as an old queen, what were you expecting, a feather headdress? (That's only for parties!)

Capture.JPG

Quite the guy who wrote it is a thick moron Retarded knower of nothing. Ugly as shit also

I'll tell you what, ask an old queen about Morrissey and they'll say: "That old queen? Is he still around?" Here he is dressed as an old queen, what were you expecting, a feather headdress? (That's only for parties!)

View attachment 46011
Actually, I've got to say, when I pondered the word 'queen' and whether it was applicable, this is the photo that sprung to mind :lbf:

Actually, I've got to say, when I pondered the word 'queen' and whether it was applicable, this is the photo that sprung to mind :lbf:

Yes, exactly!!

I mean, I thought that this was why everyone loved him! When he sings "There's nothing I can do to make you mine" - do you guys think he's singing to a lady? No, he's singing to a straight guy he's in love with, who can't change his nature any more than Morrissey can. That's the poignancy of Morrissey. He wants the one he can't have. What difference does it make? Well, it makes plenty. And so on.

I me reckon of course written by some foreigner Brit. Do you wackos know how many hot chicks Uncle Steve has banged in his life? From Pamela Anderson to La Baby Love and of course the eternal hottie Aunt Nancy. Reckon you foreigners will always have that delusional fantasy that Uncle Steve is gay and that made up story about John Maher going to knock on Steve's door when Steve was actually born in the San Fernando Valley in Moz Angeles and went to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde to try to make his indie rock dream come true. Fek mate reckon you lots are so lost inn n nn n n n n n n it.

I'm sure if we were all followed around by paps from aged 35 to. 90 yrs of age there would inadvertently be at least one photo we're we looked queenie. How can you anyone say he looks like an old queen here:https://goo.gl/images/84CwFw

Back
Top Bottom