Favourite Stand Up Comic?

I feel this way about Chelsea Handler, who I just read is hosting the MTV VMA's. I watch her show and sometimes get a big laugh, but mostly it's just awkward not in a good way. I like Silverman's standup and social commentary though. She's a quick wit when interviewed on the street by paps. Her show was too ridiculous to pay much serious comedic attention to, I ended up just watching it to read signs, not because it was inherently hilarious.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Chelsea Handler, either. She's good at transgressive stand up I suppose (oh no, she went there...), but she's totally grating as the host of her own show.

Meh.

Mark Steel - very underated.

His lectures are class - not sure if they count?

And Stewart Lee

Enjoy!

Stewart Lee is fantastic, he came to Norwich last year but I just missed the chance to see him. :tears: Have you seen his skit about Princess Diana's death? :lbf:

Also, I know it's now considered terribly unsophisticated to like Michael McIntyre, but he does make me laugh a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewis Black Q & A:

Q: Mr.Black how much of the news is real? and how much of it is bull shit?!
Joey Prisco
Roxbury, NJ

A: Most of the news is real, its the facts that are f***ed up. You get the pictures and the stories, you just don't get any real facts. Something one can hold on to. And you know most news is real, because you can't make this shit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney Dangerfield

Back
Top Bottom