Fifty Over Fifty

realitybites

making lemonade
Who still has it over the age of fifty? How long do you think it will take us to post fifty pics?

Here are the first two:

Tilda Swinton ~ age 54

o-TILDA-SWINTON-WEIRDEST-MOMENTS-facebook.jpg

Juliette Binoche ~ Age 50

clouds-of-sils-maria-skip-crop.jpg

Your turn.

Last edited:
Re:

Yeah, these people have money to pumper themselves.

However, I admire Juliette Binoche who doesn't afraid of her actual age and appearance to be shown in her work from the beginning.

I'd like to merge this thead with Pin-ups thread.

Re:

Yeah, these people have money to pumper themselves.

However, I admire Juliette Binoche who doesn't afraid of her actual age and appearance to be shown in her work from the beginning.

I'd like to merge this thead with Pin-ups thread.

Fine by me.

Uh uh, ain't gonna dig deep into them golden ladies. Support stockings ain't fresh. My boo hafta have a pulse and an income that do not consist of a pension in the shape of scrap lotts. Tilda Swinton has to be alerted that we have colourfilm now, go figure G.

Uh uh, ain't gonna dig deep into them golden ladies. Support stockings ain't fresh. My boo hafta have a pulse and an income that do not consist of a pension in the shape of scrap lotts. Tilda Swinton has to be alerted that we have colourfilm now, go figure G.

fo realz, g. that shiz be worn out just like your barely veiled misogyny against any woman not within two years of your age. i doubt miz swinton would be touching that azz of yours wit a barge pole. holla.

more on-topic-ish: cary grant was handsome til the very end, imho.... i think roger moore has aged rather well, too.

fo realz, g. that shiz be worn out just like your barely veiled misogyny against any woman not within two years of your age. i doubt miz swinton would be touching that azz of yours wit a barge pole. holla.

more on-topic-ish: cary grant was handsome til the very end, imho.... i think roger moore has aged rather well, too.

:lbf: Love it!

salma-hayek-50-d9e8b58b-sz796x1136-animate.jpg

Ok, she's two years off fifty but ffs, what is going on here? Salma isn't going into any decline. Penelepe Cruz another one in her forties and she's no worse than she ever was.

Do you know what, I've had dates with women of all kinds of ages and I've never thought I'm disappointed to be here. Women are beautiful creatures.

Anyway, some more

Julianne_Moore_-_66%C3%A8me_Festival_de_Venise_(Mostra).jpg

And sure, she's no longer living but Audrey didn't hold up too badly

24519358-24519359-medium.jpg

^^^ Lovely post.

Thanks.

I think the moral of the story for women is, you're beautiful, forget all that cosmetic shit and just realise what you are. Most women I see every day, all ages, shapes and sizes look fantastic. All you've got to do is try to have a kind heart too.

Thanks.

I think the moral of the story for women is, you're beautiful, forget all that cosmetic shit and just realise what you are. Most women I see every day, all ages, shapes and sizes look fantastic. All you've got to do is try to have a kind heart too.

Very well stated.

You trippin dawg?

Thanks.

Scalpels win and money talks and bullshit walks. No money in the world can make a woman satisfied unless she loves herself and if I know women none of them do.

Scalpels win and money talks and bullshit walks. No money in the world can make a woman satisfied unless she loves herself and if I know women none of them do.

You must be working with a very small sample.

- - - Updated - - -

Fourteen listed so far.

You must be working with a very small sample.

- - - Updated - - -

Fourteen listed so far.

You the prime example here G....

Seeking approval from random men by posting pictures. What do you know about self worth and pride?

Life has been kicking you to the curb honey and why do women start fighting each other all the time?

They be envious of good looking mamas and it is going down like that.

I know a 40 something woman in Arizona who works for Victoria's Secrets and who struggles with her self image and a workplace like that cannot be ideal let me tell you. Anyway, I went out with her the other night and sure thing she was getting mad at women looking better than her. They did not look better than her to me but they did to her but it was just her low self esteem shining through.

People know they need surgery to stay good looking and all famous people use it. They get surgery combined with all kinds of expensive treatments and injections and stuff to rub into their skin. I find it ridiculous that anyone still believe famous people look like they do as if it was natural. They can afford things we all need to stay fresh and they can work out and eat and drink right.

Take Zinc as an example. It is vital for us humans from the smallest cell inside of us and out to rebuild and make us stay healthy. Every hospital victim with severe scars or rips in skin get zinc and speaking from experience I know it works. Since I started taking it a shave scar will heal up while you look at it. You bleed less as the process of healing the wound is speeded up.

That is just one example so if you wanna stay fresh you need a host of vitamins and minerals. People don't wanna get grey hair but you never see them buy and take panthotenic acid that helps maintain your natural hair colour. Famous men all eat pills that prevent them from losing hair even though the side effect is that they cannot get it up again or struggle to. Hair is more important than sex to some who live off their looks and this is no secret as it was in a documentary about famous men and hair. Every doctor in Hollywood prescribes it daily.

Then we have the gene issue. I think it is far too often used as an answer to good looks and keeping fresh. Just like anything that grows we need to feed ourselves with things that are great for us. Most people never drink enough water and if they do they tend to drink off tap which causes kidney stones as one example. People need to do things to stay young and avoid sun and work out and eat and drink right. No excuse these days with all info a click away.

Finally, most pics of celebs are fake and the brutal paps know that as they take pics of them on bad days, or real days, and post them online. Some people have a fixation with staying young looking but it is all about not dealing with issues in life and accepting yourself and doing what really works that I described above.

Please stop mirror yourself in others people it always ends in tears.

Anonymous 3f28826aca, you are my favorite poster on the Solo board. Sassy and I read your posts with my ol' Georgia accent for some reason. You such a cutie pie!

Back
Top Bottom