File under: "YouTube Hall of Shame"

So they really said all that? I was desperately trying to tell myself that I misheard what they said. :rolleyes:

There is a certain MTV feel to this, I agree. During the car bit I thought they could at least have played The Smiths or Morrissey in their car. :D What do you think made them go to the concert? The Frink thread? ;)

no, they probably heard that Pete Wentz and My Chemical Romance were fans. :rolleyes:

all Im going to say is, as an Englishman, they know where they can shove their hamburgers:p american dumbass teens are so annoying! bring on the onslaught but thats just my observation!

OK so I just watched all the other uploaded videos from that user and the myspace page....

I don't hate them because they are young and into Morrissey/Smiths, that's actually cool, but I'm wondering how the hell they like Morrissey considering they act like the major a**holes of their highschool. I see them as the girls that terrorize other people and I'm not into that. The obviously like Morrissey because their fave emo bands name drop Morrissey. Someone should tell them to join solo. .HAHAHAHA:lbf:

I watched this earlier and ick I'd hate to be near people like that at a Morrissey show to be honest. The comments they made about the audience just sounds so ignorant and just plain stupid. For me they stand for everything that Moz is not. They most likely don't even know or couldn't comprehend the emotion or meaning behind many of the songs.

Sorry but after seeing that I started to think how much I would hate to go to a Morrissey concert and have people like that around me:sick:

Sorry but after seeing that I started to think how much I would hate to go to a Morrissey concert and have people like that around me:sick:
well, you gotta deal dude :straightface: retarded high school girls have a right to be Moz fans too :thumb:
and maybe if you did happen to meet them you could like edumacate them and stuff :rolleyes:

They are probably wondering why there are so many "views" on the video.

hahahahaha

This is almost as worse as the Denny's banner on the forums.

lol

I've thought that while watching the audience in every youtube vid from this tour. Everyone looks bored and stiff.
But at least I didn't have to listen to their post-show conversations.

I liked the bit at 1:08. :D

Me too, so cute. :) *waves back*

Nothing good ever comes out of Chicago.

Say what now?
They came from the bumblef*** burbs where they should have stayed. I hope someone did come on their sandwich at Denny's.

On a positive note, I liked reliving last night's show. Loved his opening lines :sweet:

I'm failing to see why everyone is getting all bent out of shape. There are no rules on how to be a Morrissey fan. They seem like they had a great time and they put it on video to remember it.

There are so many assumptions being made about these people. People make so many assumptions about Morrissey fans I guess people here are just doing the same thing to them.

They assume he's gay which is what so many people here do.
They complained about the setlist which is what so many people here do.
They criticized other fans which is what so many people here do.

Honestly, I think they did everything people here do but they put it on video rather than on a mesage board.

Instead of finding lots of reasons to shit on them and what they did, appreciate the video clips. The audio quality was excellent and they were fun to watch.

We're sorry, this video is no longer available.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

Somebody please have ripped and saved it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

Somebody please have ripped and saved it?

i was wondering how long that would take to happen :lbf:
still, bored is right of course :o i just was jumping on the
"lets be mean to these new kids" bandwagon :eek:
i hope they dont blame Moz, i dont :straightface:
i blame all us meanie fans, why cant we just smile and be nice? :p

The video still works for me, perhaps you need to refresh the page?

And I understand Bored's point of view, and it's true that anyone has the right to love Morrissey no matter what the reasoning behind it may be. BUT I still stand by what I said, I don't appreciate how they spoke about the audience in their venue and how just ignorant they seem in general.

uhm that dumb blonde at the end complaining about the smiths songs, not even realizing how many times this charming man hasn't been played before....uhm its a Morrissey concert not a smiths concert

uhm that dumb blonde at the end complaining about the smiths songs, not even realizing how many times this charming man hasn't been played before....uhm its a Morrissey concert not a smiths concert

maybe they don`t know the difference between the smiths and morrissey :lbf: this so called "documentary" is awful,this girls are posers,this video isn`t about morrissey at all, is about they and their boyfriends,nobody is interested ,but .......thanks anyway girls ,i had a blast while watching it :sick:

Tags
sickening!!! trashy skanks
Back
Top Bottom