Film "The More You Ignore Me" trailer / poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad timing for poor Jo. :-/

Indeed. But Russell is lucky in that even though it's a hard reality/ mortality check, he's done a lot of thinking and meditating that will hopefully help him in those difficult times.
No one is ever fully prepared for that kind of thing, I've seen middle-aged people go into depression from losing a parent and I cannot imagine what it's like and how I will cope. But I think he's better prepared than some other men who dote on their mothers and I'm sure he's got people who love him around him, too. Hope he and his mum will be ok but whatever happens I know he will get through this and that he will learn from it. Meanwhile all he can do is love.

On a lighter note, had no idea TMYIM was about disabled people. So the main protagonist has no hands? Blimey. That's new.

I really, really want this to be good! Great cast, and yes, Sheila Hancock with her sour face on is the cherry on the cake.

Sheila had me at "fookin" :)

Constable Boyle

Trailer tells me it is awful but flashing a Morrissey mag cover and a smiths shirt will draw in the crowds but only online of course.

Movie websites have made their own place for this film and just waiting to add it and instead they posted the song.

Director Keith English gives me this Mike Leigh wannabe vibe but that film is a horrible comedy at best.

Movie websites online have prepared, the pirate ones, a place for it already long before it has been added. Keith English is already shooting his latest film.

This actually seems to be rather well written and poignant... very excited to see this!! :)
Happy 12th birthday, is mum or dad taking you to see it?

If you answer I will yawn so hard i will rip myself a new arsehole.

Reckon what does a movie about Hicks from Alabama have to do with Malibu Steve?
Hicks, tics and spics, make that movie with me.

"In Boyle Shites, LA (not bloody la la land is it) Sandra wakes up with a tic on her fanny inbetween two boys from shithole countries."

In the background Trump is holding a speech at some airforce base on the tv and the tic is big and grey/blue and sucking blood so hard.

Then the boys wake up.

OVER TO YOU COWBOY!

Fill in please.

Sheridan, Hunt and Phillips sounds like a attacking Sheffield Wednesday line up from the 90's.

Hillsborough, so much to answer for.

Stanley see that glimmering knife tonight won't be a very good night. Charlie Cheswick says I know my club is dead, I'll never rest my hands on Cloughies little head.

A kitchen sink drama is the bees knees but I'd avoid eating the honey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom