Film "The More You Ignore Me" trailer / poster

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s that one from the first series of game of thrones ya troll. No one remembers the first season or who his character is or what happened but you’re a troll. A massive one. Anyone that insults game of thrones is surely someone who is an internet troll so shut up.
I hate game of thrones and never watched it because it is the new "Friends". A show for people at uni or in some office who just needs either a slap around the ear or a brutal shag to become normal again.

I HATE GAME OF THRONES AND IT IS A SHOW FOR SMALL MINDED PRICKS LIKE YOU.

This will be the sleeper hit of the summer. Think "My Fat Greek Wedding." Non fans of Morrissey will enjoy this also.

The british were like "hey, let us make something other than a costume drama". Sure that will infuriate the virgin Game of Thrones fans but it is so worth it and by using one who was in GOT they can draw in the crowds that way.

Jo the hoe can display a few added double chins and shake them all hard like is was jello from some american school caf.

I wonder what other lyrics and titles from Morrissey that they can steal and make a useless film from?

Every british family is dysfunctional and have you ever seen english schoolkids, that is like taking ADHD (no not ADD you stupid americans) and launching it to the outer space. Every frigging british kid must have been abused and every british person is always angry at everyone and everything going feck off at random like it was some kind of tic from drug use.

The british fought the nazis and won but then gave their country away to muslims.

LOL

I met Jo Brand once, she was my Mum's neighbour, or my Mum was her neighbour before she moved back up here.

I never found her funny much on the telly but she's very funny in person and very nice too. TV personas can be deceptive.

I agree i had the pleasure of being assigned to photograph her when she was doing a tour of a large data analysis company in soul destroying Milton keynes, it wasn't long after she did the all night tour (on her own) of the long abandoned asylum, Bedlam.
we had a great chat about it all and had each other in stitches, she also commented on my "Rank" T-shirt and chatted about The Smiths. The T-shirt was a little ploy on my part, always pays to do a bit of research on your subject- A true ice breaker.
I found her to be a fantastic soul who doesn't take her weight, fame, self seriously, she embraces it, id have a pint or a few with her anyday! great person! looking forward to the film!

Jason

I hate game of thrones and never watched it because it is the new "Friends". A show for people at uni or in some office who just needs either a slap around the ear or a brutal shag to become normal again.

I HATE GAME OF THRONES AND IT IS A SHOW FOR SMALL MINDED PRICKS LIKE YOU.

My previous post was meant to be a tad ironic. Wow that hurts. In caps lock, too.

Quite impressive appearance by Jo Brand on Norton show Friday night, in that Morrissey was not mentioned at any point in the discussion of the plot and promotion of the film.

Schizophrenia is an easier Friday night sell these days than Morrissey...

Quite impressive appearance by Jo Brand on Norton show Friday night, in that Morrissey was not mentioned at any point in the discussion of the plot and promotion of the film.

I've always got the impression that Graham Norton doesn't like Morrissey.
You'd have though he may have been discussed.

Extraordinary. You can only assume that was a deliberate move to side-step any risk of contentious debate, in case anybody should be offended by the views of somebody who wasn't even present. Got to love the BBC :rolleyes:

well that was disproved when Morrissey was on it by saying to emma thonpson his voice is timeless.

He like him long time...or at least, his dancing :brows:

So many things to love of this clip. Not least the way the boy Norton shoves the Boz out of the way to get to the Moz...

A new film with Morrissey as part of the story is out. It is based on the novel with the same title by writer, comedian and actress Jo Brand. She has written the screenplay for the film and she is also a Morrissey fan.

A new film with Morrissey as part of the story is out. It is based on the novel with the same title by writer, comedian and actress Jo Brand. She has written the screenplay for the film and she is also a Morrissey fan.

Only one thing worse than fake news and that is late news!

I just heard they invented the ball pen but don't tell that to the dad of Anne Frank cause he will scribble lies with one like there is no tomorrow and pretend she did.
Imagine doing something like that to your own kid!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom