Fingernails

I was hoping more men would respond. I'm interested in men with (what I think of as) non-standard fingernails. Like Morrissey! :)

Are you trying to be funny here, or are you genuine? Because this seems a bit weird.

Are you trying to be funny here, or are you genuine? Because this seems a bit weird.

How is it weird? I don't think it's weird at all. Isn't "weird" something kids call each other to mean "not like me?" Weird or not, I'm interested.

You're asking people you don't know to post pictures of their fingernails on an online forum, and then want to discuss them. That is weird. And is definitely "not like me".

But that's just my opinion, I'll go and let you get back to it.

After washing my hands, I rub on some lotion or hand cream. Afterwards, I push down the cuticles and, then, I paint them in any color. I do have quite a collection of nail polish. If my nails grow too long I clip and file them.

I'm jealous of everyone with nice fingernails! Scarlet, yours are great, I love the color and the length.

I usually keep mine short/stubby. Aesthetically, I like the look of well-manicured nails but I guess I don't have the patience for it. Sometimes I get on kicks though, and do them up for few weeks. Usually a dark red (I love Opi's "I'm Not Really A Waitress") or black. I think though, the main reason I don't always love doing my nails is, my middle fingernail on both hands is short and stubby compared to the others. So I will have nice looking nails but my middle finger just ruins it. LOL. I wonder if it's the same thing Megan Fox has going on with the thumbs...

I think though, the main reason I don't always love doing my nails is, my middle fingernail on both hands is short and stubby compared to the others. So I will have nice looking nails but my middle finger just ruins it. LOL. I wonder if it's the same thing Megan Fox has going on with the thumbs...

I have a similar problem with my right hand. I had an accident involving that hand when I was little so two of the fingers are quite puffy and misshapen. The nails grow slower as well.

Also, I've just lined up and counted all my nail varnish. I currently have 15 bottles. :D

Today I was riding in the backseat of my sister's car, my sister who is very anal-retentive about keeping her car immaculate, and I was clipping my nails but trying to hide the sound so she didn't hear them clipping and freak out that I was going to leave clippings everywhere so I was clipping them in my purse. She heard it anyway and of course flipped out. :p

I guess you had to be there but it was a funny scenario. "But I'm clipping them in my purse!" Stink-eye in the rearview mirror.

Back
Top Bottom