Fiona Dodwell: "Clones and conformity: Why cancel culture keeps fans thankful for Morrissey" (January 24, 2021)

Clones and conformity: Why cancel culture keeps fans thankful for Morrissey

"Morrissey has found himself slandered and targeted by mainstream publications who viscously criticise his words without even examining why he said them."

Regards,
FWD.

Saying that a child probably shouldn't be hanging around at a well known predatory homosexual's shindig and asking where the parents were in all this is hardly a shocking statement.

That's not fair. The parents thought Kevin Spacey was a professional actor, not a predatory homosexual, that wasn't on his IMDB. It was like leaving your kid with a guitar teacher or a soccer coach.

Someone in this thread said Moz is a troll.....
It's about a troll who says that Moz is a trol
DECIR QUE MOZ ES UN TROLL ES UN ACTO DE TROLL SE ENTIENDE?

Chats about cancel culture so serious you wouldn't know they're about cancel culture.

This one is about people using morality to be total bastards:

This one is about Twitter, which is full of total bastards:

That's not fair. The parents thought Kevin Spacey was a professional actor, not a predatory homosexual, that wasn't on his IMDB. It was like leaving your kid with a guitar teacher or a soccer coach.

Who knew........Hollywood is full of denigrate sleazebags.

It was a party a few days after they'd been to a nightclub.

I don't know if Spacey had a reputation then.

Haven’t we all had ENOUGH of this dreary old subject? Dodwell seems like a broken record. Remember when it was all (mostly) about the music? Give it a REST. That goes for all you f***ing enablers on here as well, on both sides of the fence.
:drama:

The Post Millennial... also known as a Canadian page that is simply interested in applauding Donald Trump, promoting the crazy ideas of QAnon... openly transphobic.

I love Morrissey, but I am certainly not interested in the opinions of a "Post Millennial Columnist".

Saying that a child probably shouldn't be hanging around at a well known predatory homosexual's shindig and asking where the parents were in all this is hardly a shocking statement.
I know that you're doing the best you can with very limited resources, but this happened a long time ago and Spacey was not a "known predatory homosexual" at the time.
What you're really arguing for is that if an adult can trick someone's parents into trusting them then it's their fault and the kid deserves whatever they get.

More to the point of this conversation though, you're using your own words which are not at all what Morrissey said. When you have to change what someone said in order to make your case you've already lost.
What he actually said would seem to support the opinion that he didn't know what he was talking about any more than you do. And speaking out against a victim when you don't know what you're talking about really is reprehensible and doesn't make him a martyr.

Captura de pantalla 2021-01-26 a las 3.33.37 a.m..png

That's Morrissey showing his support from BLM....

And that's the Post Millennial explaining that BLM is simply a movement of radical terrorists trying to promote Marxism, homosexuality and transgenderism to children:

Some jewels of the article: "Public school children’s schedule for the week is similar to years past and [because of BLM] will include, "Monday: Restorative Justice, Empathy, and Loving Engagement Tuesday: Diversity and Globalism, Wednesday: Trans-Affirming, Queer Affirming, and Collective Value Thursday: Intergenerational, Black Families, and Black Villages Friday: Black Women and Unapologetically Black."

Maybe it's a matter of opinions, but I don't think those are the views of Morrissey, but actually his anathema. Soy, may the columnist of The Post Millennial find another obsession and cut the crap with her articles about Morrissey in that QAnon web.

View attachment 67903

That's Morrissey showing his support from BLM....

And that's the Post Millennial explaining that BLM is simply a movement of radical terrorists trying to promote Marxism, homosexuality and transgenderism to children:

Some jewels of the article: "Public school children’s schedule for the week is similar to years past and [because of BLM] will include, "Monday: Restorative Justice, Empathy, and Loving Engagement Tuesday: Diversity and Globalism, Wednesday: Trans-Affirming, Queer Affirming, and Collective Value Thursday: Intergenerational, Black Families, and Black Villages Friday: Black Women and Unapologetically Black."

Maybe it's a matter of opinions, but I don't think those are the views of Morrissey, but actually his anathema. Soy, may the columnist of The Post Millennial find another obsession and cut the crap with her articles about Morrissey in that QAnon web.

Yeah - she means well, but....

the world record holder of cancelled shows got cancelled?
How about the world record holder for the most gigs carried out??
Are you aware of any other singer being any where near morrissey??

No ...you haven’t a clue really have you...
4kin dime bar...

usual suspects on the starting line,i knew before i even clicked on this thread that skinflint would be first to throw in his tuppence worth,he wont appear on here till another piece of bad news happens.

Nobody is 'cancelling' anyone - he has the freedom to say what he wants, when he wants. And the result of him having that freedom is that large swathes of his fanbase are turning away precisely because of what he's said. It's no one else's fault but his. If you want the public to part with their money for your product, then get them onside. He's finding out the hard way that his views don't sell.
You still here?

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom