Fiona Dodwell: "Eight Tracks That Prove Morrissey Is As Great As He’s Ever Been" (June 23, 2021)

1_WE-wCbkOH4b4KLi1i629yw.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Does her "journalism" gain any traction outside the website she writes for or fan related websites?
BTW, in the current edition of the UK adult comic VIZ, there is a strip about the metal band Slayer that ends up featuring Morrissey. Its not flattering and I bet its seen by more people in the UK than Dodwell's load of old tut.
Oooh, must get that

There is no substance to this rubbish from Fiona. None
Some of those tracks are from an album 7 years old, and 4 years old, so it’s hardly current.
I’m not sure what her point is, or what she is intending to achieve but, she needs to call it a day.
It’s awful, and certainly not journalism. Who are her intended audience.

I mean...good song choices (especially “I’m Not A Man”) but agree with @BookishBoy: accusing Bruce of that is the mark of someone who has never listened to any other song of his except “Born In The USA.” And surely someone who defends Morrissey like she does (which I agree with - does she have to do it in this way, though?) should understand or at least acknowledge the shameless theft of that song by the US right has echoes of Moz’s current situation.
Sorry - had to get that out!

Some of those tracks are from an album 7 years old, and 4 years old, so it’s hardly current.
I’m not sure what her point is, or what she is intending to achieve but, she needs to call it a day.
It’s awful, and certainly not journalism.

:crazy:;

y0u have no understanding of her post but its CERTAINLY NOT JOURNALISM?
You have 0 understanding of the english language(n)

🇭🇷>:hammer:

It’s awful, and certainly not journalism. Who are her intended audience.
A record label perhaps?

You all ever think that maybe you should post the list of songs she chose so people didn't click on the article, thus giving her revenue?

Aww, man, not again. Stop already

Going from strength to strength, eh? Maybe someone should tell the buying public

And the analysis, such as it is, is grade-A turd polishing. Wonder why few people share her, err, view? I mean, they'd be selling like hot-cakes, right?
Stop already? FFS, only thick 15 year olds in oversized white trainers and JD trackies use that ridiculous line :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If the flat 🧢 fits :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::crazy:

She gets the lyrics wrong on Home is a question mark.
It is "wrap your legs around my face...."
Not "around my waist..."

‘It is "wrap your legs around my face...."
Not "around my waist..."

:ahhh: :drama:

Aww, man, not again. Stop already

Going from strength to strength, eh? Maybe someone should tell the buying public

And the analysis, such as it is, is grade-A turd polishing. Wonder why few people share her, err, view? I mean, they'd be selling like hot-cakes, right?
Interesting that you so closely equate quality with commercial appeal. I assume you would satisfied if he produced the musical equivalent of "hot cakes".

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom