Fiona Dodwell: "Five Morrissey Albums That Deserve Reappraisal" (December 3, 2020)

Yes, if you ignore dictionary definitions and suppose that the sun revolves around you, you can decree anything so. You’re not the first prick to to get aroused by such thoughts.

It was a great day when Morrissey wiped shit like you off his shoes. The fan base now breathes clean air.
Again... Hovis ... your reply to such tits, has grown so much in your own confidence.... when I first started corresponding with you , you were such a dwarf, in your own quietness.
Now you are Great piss taker in your own Witt.....
Something I’ve learned to watch you grow .... and use words like my own.... I love it when you lower to my tone and use swear words like me ........ in fact you tell people to 4uck better than me now .....
you olde tart, that we are 😄😄

Beethoven Was Deaf is very underappreciated IMO. I know that's a live album but for as good as it is, I rarely see it get mentioned. I mean, it's a REALLY good live album.
I listen to it more than Your Arsenal because it has all Your Arsenal's best songs but better. A lot of Morrissey's music seems like it was written for the studio and then his backing band sometimes struggled to do them justice live. But the songs on Your Arsenal sound more like they were written to be played live and that really comes through on Beethoven Was Deaf.

Beethoven Was Deaf is very underappreciated IMO. I know that's a live album but for as good as it is, I rarely see it get mentioned. I mean, it's a REALLY good live album.
I listen to it more than Your Arsenal because it has all Your Arsenal's best songs but better. A lot of Morrissey's music seems like it was written for the studio and then his backing band sometimes struggled to do them justice live. But the songs on Your Arsenal sound more like they were written to be played live and that really comes through on Beethoven Was Deaf.
child-crayons-art-2.jpg

Im now on my own , as my middle daughter took me out for lunch at witherspoons. We were Allowed food and 4 drinks , I was pissed off after 3 pints..... so we soon came home...
to mine and a good drink was had by all.... She, my baby has gone home in a fast black....
I’m left with the Fall in medium blast, tonight , could it get any better ???
Hit the north 🤫🤫🤫

Im now on my own , as my middle daughter took me out for lunch at witherspoons. We were Allowed food and 4 drinks , I was pissed off after 3 pints..... so we soon came home...
to mine and a good drink was had by all.... She, my baby has gone home in a fast black....
Hit the north 🤫🤫🤫
What? They ration your booze? You’ve got to be kidding me?

Hit the north 🤫🤫🤫
Did you ever see them live CazBaz?

I heard the Bowie-related story about the origin of the (fantastic) title about a decade ago, which was both funny and heart warming. I won’t repeat it, as someone will probably intervene to say it was neither funny nor heartwarming. Nor the origin of the title.

I heard the Bowie-related story about the origin of the (fantastic) title about a decade ago, which was both funny and heart warming. I won’t repeat it, as someone will probably intervene to say it was neither funny nor heartwarming. Nor the origin of the title.
Good story, bro.

4. Pints and a substantial meal.... I took 3 and I took ourselves home . It was empty .... come come nuclear bomb..... win your self a 4th pint
Share some
Greesey pint with me....
I love girl afraid with me ....
I never wanted to kill....
have the 4th drink with me ....
we can spend the day in your bed🤣

Did you ever see them live CazBaz?
No, I would imagine they have played live in Carlisle at some points...
I’ve never heard any of my pals ever telling me that they have seen the fall , in my neck of the woods,
At all....no tales to tell anyone at all ... saying that... my first live band
Was OMD in 86

I see that Jacobsen is up Dodwell’s backside now. Horrid creature that he is. Wish the worse for him. An almost identical clone to his attention seeking mate, Felton. Oh death; please come to their houses tonight.
That’s just nasty, and you call him a horrid creature, look at yourself

4. Pints and a substantial meal.... I took 3 and I took ourselves home . It was empty .... come come nuclear bomb..... win your self a 4th pint
Share some
Greesey pint with me....
I love girl afraid with me ....
I never wanted to kill....
have the 4th drink with me ....
we can spend the day in your bed🤣
I knew you had to have a meal, but I didn’t realise they actually counted and limited your drinks. Four pints is an aperitif.

Yes, that’s the story I associated with the title. I was still occasionally buying The Guardian back then—perhaps that’s where I read it.

It's time to have Swords reissued on vinyl for the next Record Store day.

I’m afraid that’s not allowed. It’s a condition of RSD releases that they have to be fundamentally pointless.
Oh, I see. But it's never too late to change the course of history, or not? I bought some great 70s funk and soul albums this year that had never been reissued before.

I’m afraid that’s not allowed. It’s a condition of RSD releases that they have to be fundamentally pointless.
“Fundamentally pointless”, you say? What? ...like another Morrissey reissue? He doesn’t even wait for RSD to repackage and re-shill the stuff that didn’t sell the first time around.

Here again, you show your lack of depth in both musical knowledge and taste. It doesn’t take much effort to find the astonishing number of quality original releases - including “compilations” - that were on offer this year, on RSD. ...and EVERY year for that matter.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom