Fiona Dodwell: "Five Morrissey Albums That Deserve Reappraisal" (December 3, 2020)

There’s an old rockabilly song I used to own which featured the line ‘they’ll be draggin’ the river for me’ in the chorus. I love One of Our Own, it could’ve been a successful single.
1. It’s not Rockabilly.
2. You never owned it because only a fo would sell that record.
3. You’re not well versed in various genres, are you?

Dictionary definition of album: “a collection of recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, or another medium.”

They might by distinguished by the prefix ‘studio’ or ‘b-sides’, but since I was knee high, compilations have been called albums in my circles.

Did I go to a weird school or something? It’s quite a shock to find after 40+ years people haven’t been calling these releases albums.
You’ve looked to “the dictionary” for your definition of what an album is?

It really is quite simple, kiddo.

Were you under the impression that your “Now That’s What I Call Music” CDs were albums?

Not a single person on this planet, who owns vinyl recordings, has any problem sorting the difference between an “album” and a curated collection of singles (“compilation”).

So... Yeah, you went to a f***ed up high-school and hung out with a whack crowd. This explains a great deal.

Great story. Thanks for sharing. Lol!

That was the only line that made sense!!!

It's true though.

Pretty much everyone is sick to death of the type of left-winger who does nothing but harass people & try to get them fired & is usually as hypocritical as a homophobic right-wing politician caught in a gay orgy.
It’s not left or right. It’s a circle. ...and the reality is - regardless of stripe - an asshole is just an asshole.

Were you under the impression that your “Now That’s What I Call Music” CDs were albums?

Not a single person on this planet, who owns vinyl recordings, has any problem sorting the difference between an “album” and a curated collection of singles (“compilation”).

So... Yeah, you went to a f***ed up high-school and hung out with a whack crowd. This explains a great deal.

By ‘Now that’s what I call Music’ are you referring to those records that regularly topped the album charts?

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ll suffer a worse fate for supporting human racist rubbish like MozzzZZz.
Clearly there's no support from his record company him,
his racist badge,
his career, went quickly down the shitter and they flushed.
Commendable.

It's you having the bad day, have a rethink about what you've posted on a public forum, out of order.
Yea. Bang out of order. Refresh fir us, just what Morrissey said about Johnny Rogan, Thatcher, and his “whip round for the IRA”
But carry on, you’ll be a saint in no time. Xx

Yea. Bang out of order. Refresh fir us, just what Morrissey said about Johnny Rogan, Thatcher, and his “whip round for the IRA”
But carry on, you’ll be a saint in no time. Xx
Your point being caller? You go on trying to justify what you posted in your own hamfisted way. I'm not looking at anything else other than you thinking that was acceptable & why you'd even take the time to be that nasty to two people who I assume are strangers to you. I'm non religious by the way.

Fool.

Whatever happens, he’ll always have a superior record collection to yours. He wins in life’s game.
Who are these tits that pester and annoy you Hovis???
Send them my way and I’ll spank them with a wet plimsoll

No. And you’re no Hovis Presley either.
‘No’? Then might I suggest that you stop making a prick of yourself, and mind your own f***ing business—rather than everybody else’s—if it’s not to your taste.

‘No’? Then might I suggest that you stop making a prick of yourself, and mind your own f***ing business—rather than everybody else’s—if it’s not to your taste.
Go get them Elvis....
a little less conversion on here might be considerate to us beloved moz fans ,
Otherwise we’ll be crying in the chapel...

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom