Fiona Dodwell: "Misunderstanding Morrissey: Sparks and the steady drip, drip, drip of slander" (July 15, 2020)

"One wonders whether the vocal Morrissey detractors have delved much beyond the surface of NME's clickbait headlines and the lefty identity politics of formerly reputable publications like The Guardian."

FWD.

Related item:

Neither does your Russia conspiracies but at least mine hold weight. I've yet to hear a good excuse from denier's such as yourself as to why would so many countries kick them out. You can't hide behind the word anti semitism. We're talking over 100 countries. You gotta start looking at why. Even with Hitler's Germany you gotta ask why

We do ask why & we have the reason - religious persecution.

Russian propaganda is a real thing, they don't even bother denying it (at least not always).

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a close vote & not everyone was motivated by immigration. Some just wanted more attention from Westminster.

I have no problem with the French, Germans, Italians or Poles..I just wanted to hear less annoying foreign:p accents when i did my shopping in Tesco's. Basically.

I have no problem with the French, Germans, Italians or Poles..I just wanted to hear less annoying foreign:p accents when i did my shopping in Tesco's. Basically.

Why would you care? I don't even notice.

Anyway I've had comments about my accent & it's a cheek & a nerve.

Why would you care? I don't even notice.

Anyway I've had comments about my accent & it's a cheek & a nerve.

Italians are loud...and the Polish accent is like being surrounded by wardens from an Eastern European prison. It's bad enough hearing loads of middle aged skinhead cockerny's effing and jeffing...I don't need more aural pain.

Italians are loud...and the Polish accent is like being surrounded by wardens from an Eastern European prison. It's bad enough hearing loads of middle aged skinhead cockerny's effing and jeffing...I don't need more aural pain.

Ach, maybe you're just stressed. Modern life can be overwhelming.

Schill for that blue check mark
IMG_20200716_085004.jpg

If Ms. Dodwell can translate everything Morrissey says for us idiots and simple-minded guys, who originally loved the artist's music, style and lyrics (but who are just not true fans because they don't applaud for every statement), then I would like to know exactly why the capital, in the country where I live, is the rape capital. Thanks in advance.

You live in Madhya Pradesh, India? Fantastic, are the curries nice?

For Britain doesn’t want the UK to become a predominantly Muslim country run by Shira law. If you think that’s racist then you need to take your thumb out of your twat.

Sharia. Sangria. Whatever the f*** it’s called it’s anti gay and anti woman. But that doesn’t bother you liberal babies does it?

It's Russian propaganda GEM. They were caught doing it because they want to undermine the EU. There's even evidence that they encouraged young men to migrate to Germany across borders knowing that the footage would look more like invading football crowds than people fleeing for safety.
You seriously need a boyfriend, girlfriend, pet goldfish whatever. Sad.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom