Fiona Dodwell: "Morrissey and the Silent Majority" (June 4, 2020)

Morrissey and the Silent Majority.
Fiona Dodwell / tremr - June 4, 2020.

"The artist who tackled social injustice, the meat markets of China and police corruption 20 years ago, finally seems to have his ideas embraced by the mainstream media and population: so why has he been condemned all these years?"

Regards,
FWD.

if skinny says jump all his pea brain followers holler ' HOW HIGH HERR SKINNY??"?

Skinny says Moz pays Fiona at once they all go
barking about it.o_O

if skinny says jump all his pea brain followers holler ' HOW HIGH HERR SKINNY??"?
It's quite remarkable how @Uncleskinny can just snap his fingers and bring all you lot running to the forum. He holds a strange power over all you Morrissey fanbois. You are all like dogs barking at the postman - you just can't help yourselves even though you know that what you are doing is both pointless and fruitless.

What’s incorrect about that? Muslims have a vastly higher birth rate than indigenous Europeans.
And all Muslims are exactly the same, with the exact same desires and the exact same plan for their future. Terrifying!

Morrissey and the Silent Majority.
Fiona Dodwell / tremr - June 4, 2020.

"The artist who tackled social injustice, the meat markets of China and police corruption 20 years ago, finally seems to have his ideas embraced by the mainstream media and population: so why has he been condemned all these years?"

Regards,
FWD.
He’s been condemned because he espouses
blatantly racist views. He wore that badge and voiced admiration for the a leader and her party who promote hatred and intolerance, especially (see their manifesto) towards my religion. The religion of my wife and family and many of my friends. The hypocrite then adds further insult and more injury to his vile views by claiming support for Black Lives Matter. How dare he align himself with those that condemn inequality and police brutality - the power paradigm exposed - whilst insulting and denigrating many people of colour here in the UK by wearing that volatile badge and being a cheerleader for a party who have a policy that “opposes the Islamification” of Britain. Whatever that actually means. It’s these views that need calling out as much as and with the same vehemence and moral authority as the rightful outrage in response to the murder of the George Floyd.

How can this blogger compare the fate of black people, 5 centuries of oppression to the existence of animals ?
This is sickening.

He’s been condemned because he espouses
blatantly racist views. He wore that badge and voiced admiration for the a leader and her party who promote hatred and intolerance, especially (see their manifesto) towards my religion. The religion of my wife and family and many of my friends. The hypocrite then adds further insult and more injury to his vile views by claiming support for Black Lives Matter. How dare he align himself with those that condemn inequality and police brutality - the power paradigm exposed - whilst insulting and denigrating many people of colour here in the UK by wearing that volatile badge and being a cheerleader for a party who have a policy that “opposes the Islamification” of Britain. Whatever that actually means. It’s these views that need calling out as much as and with the same vehemence and moral authority as the rightful outrage in response to the murder of the George Floyd.
Where have you been for the past two years, if you’re shouting for some ‘calling out’ of Morrissey’s dalliance with For Britain?

I smell a rat.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that Morrissey pays Fiona to write her pieces about him?

No, of course you don’t; yet you persist in repeating the accusation as fact.

Says a lot about you; just like your daily posts on here. You only start a topic if it’s something negative about Morrissey, & if it’s something positive, you’re the first to jump in with a negative comment.

Is somebody paying you? Oh yeh, probably the disability payments you receive for being a mental defect unfit for even gathering the trolleys in Morrison’s car park.

P.s: I don’t think Morrissey condemned the CHINESE wet markets specifically 20 years ago, but he did at least 9 years ago, & has been a champion for the ethical treatment of animals for decades, you petty little pedant.

Everyone in the know, knows she's a shill.
If you don't, you are retarded. She's basically Nerak with a better self image and social diary. Who gets paid for her writing rather than coming on here.
Trouble is it's a waste of her time and his money, as she doesn't change public opinion one bit.

It's quite remarkable how @Uncleskinny can just snap his fingers and bring all you lot running to the forum. He holds a strange power over all you Morrissey fanbois. You are all like dogs barking at the postman - you just can't help yourselves even though you know that what you are doing is both pointless and fruitless.

?

left wing islamic trolling is not a 'power' FFS
no secret that skinny is your master but you may be going a bit into
insane by saying that the portly 60 yr old twat is Batman.o_O

And all Muslims are exactly the same, with the exact same desires and the exact same plan for their future. Terrifying!

?
FFS you have to submit to Allah :)
thats the plan if you are Muslim thats what Muslim means.
hasnt skinny given you the rundown about it(n)

If you don't, you are retarded. She's basically Nerak with a better self image and social diary. Who gets paid for her writing rather than coming on here.
Trouble is it's a waste of her time and his money, as she doesn't change public opinion one bit.

If you know nothing about me, it's unlikely you know anything about Fiona.

She writes about Michael Barrymore too & he's more than happy to get out & do his own publicity.

She obviously likes defending her favourite troubled stars.

What absolute bollocks. Morrissey has never 'tackled' anything in his life, unless your definition of the word 'tackled' now encompasses 'moaning about various things in a vague sort of way in a few interviews.' And to claim that he has 'ideas' on social injustice etc is just laughable. All he does is go 'boo, hiss' at things of which he doesn't approve. He offers no insight, no analysis, no way forward as to how we might 'tackle' those issues, just a lot harumphing from the sidelines coupled with reposting videos from various asinine alt-right Youtubers.
Even if true (I don’t think is, or he wouldn’t have been banging on about meat and Thatcher so much in the ’80s, so he’s always been engaged in various things, maybe just not with your preferred issues or side), why does it matter if he has or hasn’t “tackled” things? This is part of the mindset that wants to politicize literally every aspect of life, even art. It’s deadly to real art. The songs are more important than anything he might say or do on whatever the latest social issue is according to the news cycle of the moment.

Last edited:

Correction: we are already here because we are Morrissey fans; Skinny is the yapping dog changing literally nothing whilst simply being annoying.

Oh, & you’re “in the know“, are you?

ha ha.

Go on then, enlighten us, Mr. insider.

Correction: we are already here because we are Morrissey fans; Skinny is the yapping dog changing literally nothing whilst simply being annoying.

very true they are twat yappers ?
jobless twat yappers.:lbf:

What a load of tosh. What a load of paid-for-content tosh. What a load of fitting the current knowledge to past events tosh. It's an absolute mystery why he can't sell anything these days, isn't it?

She's really suggesting that all the things said herein...

...are embraced by the 'mainstream', whatever that is? Of course not.

A smoke-up-the-ringpiece, paid-for piece of utter tosh

P*SS OFF YOU IGNORANT FOOL.... WHY DO YOU COME HERE?!?

Skinny = FEKING TROLL OF THE YEAR 2020.

YOU'RE A TOTAL MORON :(

Where have you been for the past two years, if you’re shouting for some ‘calling out’ of Morrissey’s dalliance with For Britain?

I smell a rat.
I’m new to the online conversation, not the real world one. Years of refusal to join this fray - affray of the ether? - finally crumbled when Morrissey hypocritically waded in with his support for BLM and condemnation of police brutality. That’s all. So there’s no rat to smell, my friend. I simply felt compelled to voice my disdain for his latest utterances and to air my despair for how my maligned and often misunderstood religion is characterised and perhaps assumed to be some of the things Anne Marie Walters and her shabby associates claim it to be. It’s not.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom