Fiona Dodwell / Tremr.com: "Muslims stand with Morrissey" (December 5, 2019)

fzeypcwebfne3z9iaqjy.jpg

Excerpt:

"The upcoming Morrissey exhibition, "To Morrissey, With Love," shows us that the perpetually offended are wasting their time...

There has been a constant carousel of headlines about Morrissey in recent years, and unfortunately much of them have not been about the music - which is still captivating his audience across the globe. Instead of the lavish praise kindly afforded to some performers in the music industry (merely for just being there and turning up, it seems) Morrissey has faced constant criticisms, usually created by those who have misunderstood the man and his meanings – or perhaps, more sinisterly, those who want to paint him in this light for the sake of selling a story. "

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/muslims-stand-with-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back in London for a few days, so I put a prayer for Moz in the book at the Middle-East shrine, Immaculate Conception, Farm Street. If anyone can guide him to be more careful with his words, it's the Jesuits.

God's too busy playing Scrabble with Satan to answer your prayers.

Or maybe Morrissey doesn't mind Muslims living and prospering with their own culture, in their own countries. Just because Moz doesn't want mass importation of Muslims doesn't mean he hates them . That shows poor intellect if you can't recognize the difference

We all know the world is changing, people from various backgrounds are mixing more and more. As a result, cultures will change along with that. That isn’t going to stop or reverse at this point. The issue for me is that he is smart enough to know that, so putting forth negative comments about others is counterproductive. We all need to work towards being better global citizens. Mass immigration is complex no doubt, but is his behavior the best way to approach it?

“Grow up, be a man, and close your mealy-mouth”

To summarise: you are obsessed with trying to prove Morrissey is a racist.

Fake? Fact? Now, where are Morrissey's facts that support his stance on say, immigration? Facts presented through a Trumpian, Johnsonian lens will be sniggered at.

What dreadful fakery. Why am I not surprised? Has Dodwell, or Morrissey for that matter, asked every Muslim on the planet their view on whether they stand with Morrissey, are against Morrissey or are just ambivalent about Morrissey? I go so far as to say some will never have heard of him.

So, that bold claim “Muslims stand with Morrissey” is at best wishful thinking.

“(this) response from us at the gallery, and the artistic community in Ras Al Khaimah”. I ask again, is that everyone at the art gallery (even the maintenance staff?) and all artists in Ras Al Khaimah?

To summarise: some Morrissey fans have decided to set up and exhibition of Morrissey photos, some of those fans happen to be Muslim and some have an opinion on Morrissey’s views.

Most Muslims have never heard of him, much like most blacks.

We all know the world is changing, people from various backgrounds are mixing more and more. As a result, cultures will change along with that. That isn’t going to stop or reverse at this point. The issue for me is that he is smart enough to know that, so putting forth negative comments about others is counterproductive. We all need to work towards being better global citizens. Mass immigration is complex no doubt, but is his behavior the best way to approach it?

No we don't need to be global citizens. That's one world government nonsense. Mass immigration isn't complex, it's designed to compromise a nation. It's intentional and each country has a right to preserve it's heritage, culture and bloodlines. I have zero problem with Muslims living and prospering in their own countries fully enjoying their own culture and religion's

You would not believe the things that people in the public eye have said, or would have said if we didn't stop them. We have to do all sorts of smoothing over. There are many, many horror stories. He just has no team, or a terrible team, or a team who has no control over him.

You would not believe the things that people in the public eye have said, or would have said if we didn't stop them. We have to do all sorts of smoothing over. There are many, many horror stories. He just has no team, or a terrible team, or a team who has no control over him.

Maybe that's the problem with the world today, people's opinions have to be palatable and bland to get by. I'd rather hear a persons real opinion, regardless if i disagree with it. If Moz was blander, what would be the appeal?

Most Muslims have never heard of him, much like most blacks.
Plenty of Muslims and blacks have heard of him. Plenty of Muslims and blacks have been born in countries where he used to be popular. Plenty of Muslims and blacks have white, black, brown, pink and purple friends who’ve influenced their taste in music and culture. Plenty of Muslims and blacks have friends of all creeds and cultures.

Plenty of Muslims and blacks have a greater sense of reality, ability to cognitively navigate this bullshit than you’ve expressed here.

Plenty of straight-up ignorant, rube dicks around here.

Cut the crap. Nobody likes a red-neck, white-bred, chicken-shit MoFo who covers themselves with a “binky” to avoid the real world.

“Muslims have never heard of him, much like most blacks”.

Only a stuck-pig approaches a discussion of music and musicians, as if NOBODY listens to an artist that’s outside their tiny cultural bubble.

No we don't need to be global citizens. That's one world government nonsense. Mass immigration isn't complex, it's designed to compromise a nation. It's intentional and each country has a right to preserve it's heritage, culture and bloodlines. I have zero problem with Muslims living and prospering in their own countries fully enjoying their own culture and religion's
Shame you went there to rape their resources and women before fleeing like a bunch of f***ing pussies then, innit?

What are YOU gonna do about it? Make an effort? Vote? Call for civil war? You’ve got no balls. You’re a keyboard warrior. You’d be picking up your teeth with broken fingers.

Own your “cultural” shit and stop whining like a little bitch.

Maybe that's the problem with the world today, people's opinions have to be palatable and bland to get by. I'd rather hear a persons real opinion, regardless if i disagree with it. If Moz was blander, what would be the appeal?

Right on.
It's interesting the people on here that promote globalization also want strict censorship

“The things they said, or would have said...”

Gimme a single example of you “smoothing over” ANYTHING. ...or a solitary “horror story”

Back your bullshit up with facts, Karen.

Cultures are changing. Well, European culture is changing. Islamic culture isn't changing. African culture isn't changing. As to, it isn't going to reverse at this point.......well, it won't if we and I mean, us, as Europeans lay down and let it happen. I don't know about you but I quite liked the society I grew up in. I don't want it changed, god knows it's changed enough but it doesn't have to get worse if large segments of Europe wake up and oppose the policies of the globalist political parties.

Right on.
It's interesting the people on here that promote globalization also want strict censorship
It’s interesting the people on here that are Xenophobic twats are white-bred slack-jaws from a country that spent centuries invading and sticking their craws and paws into other people’s business. Also interesting that those people rally around a narcissistic twat like Melvis, lifting his weak, sorry ass to the mascot level he now enjoys.

This is the apex of hypocrisy and you’ve not a set of balls among you, to deal with it, so...

Whine-online! Lol!!!!

Cultures are changing. Well, European culture is changing. Islamic culture isn't changing. African culture isn't changing. As to, it isn't going to reverse at this point.......well, it won't if we and I mean, us, as Europeans lay down...
^This is some straight up scurred, helpless, ignorant bullshit, right here.

What are YOU doing about it, Sunshine? Do you have a plan? ...or are you just gonna keep bitching and moaning about the world that YOUR repressed, inbred, pork and beans eating, flag-waving, wooden-toothed ancestors created in order to make the world “British”?

The whole “hard done by” thing don’t fly, son. Tit-for-tat, kiddo.

Yeah, I do love him for it. And I wouldn't want him to change, I just know that there are times when you really could get excommunicated from polite society.

“The things they said, or would have said...”

Gimme a single example of you “smoothing over” ANYTHING. ...or a solitary “horror story”

Back your bullshit up with facts, Karen.

An actress, BBC show, sent an unwisely angry tweet after the Bataclan. I managed to get it deleted after only 3 impressions. There's an actor, gone full alt-right, but his pr (not me) has kept hacks away from the story by giving them details of his divorce. An MP I worked with got into a punch-up with a rival candidate outside a polling station. I got leafleters to stand in front of any mobile phones & I convinced a key hack that it was just a wee verbal disagreement & that persuaded the rest of the pack that it wasn't worth more than a diary item.

They're legion.

An actress, BBC show, sent an unwisely angry tweet after the Bataclan. I managed to get it deleted after only 3 impressions. There's an actor, gone full alt-right, but his pr (not me) has kept hacks away from the story by giving them details of his divorce. An MP I worked with got into a punch-up with a rival candidate outside a polling station. I got leafleters to stand in front of any mobile phones & I convinced a key hack that it was just a wee verbal disagreement & that persuaded the rest of the pack that it wasn't worth more than a diary item.

They're legion.
Sounds to me that here, as in the real world - you’ve chosen to surround yourself with drama queens, Karen.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom