Fiona Dodwell / Tremr.com: "Muslims stand with Morrissey" (December 5, 2019)

fzeypcwebfne3z9iaqjy.jpg

Excerpt:

"The upcoming Morrissey exhibition, "To Morrissey, With Love," shows us that the perpetually offended are wasting their time...

There has been a constant carousel of headlines about Morrissey in recent years, and unfortunately much of them have not been about the music - which is still captivating his audience across the globe. Instead of the lavish praise kindly afforded to some performers in the music industry (merely for just being there and turning up, it seems) Morrissey has faced constant criticisms, usually created by those who have misunderstood the man and his meanings – or perhaps, more sinisterly, those who want to paint him in this light for the sake of selling a story. "

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/muslims-stand-with-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ach, bless him. He really is feeling abandoned.
No one is going to risk openly supporting him while he's still connected to For Britain, just in case Twitter hammers them for it & just in case he says something worse. But there are some silences that suggest they still like him.

No. They’re ignoring him, Karen.

Plenty of Muslims and blacks have heard of him. Plenty of Muslims and blacks have been born in countries where he used to be popular. Plenty of Muslims and blacks have white, black, brown, pink and purple friends who’ve influenced their taste in music and culture. Plenty of Muslims and blacks have friends of all creeds and cultures.

Plenty of Muslims and blacks have a greater sense of reality, ability to cognitively navigate this bullshit than you’ve expressed here.

Plenty of straight-up ignorant, rube dicks around here.

Cut the crap. Nobody likes a red-neck, white-bred, chicken-shit MoFo who covers themselves with a “binky” to avoid the real world.

“Muslims have never heard of him, much like most blacks”.

Only a stuck-pig approaches a discussion of music and musicians, as if NOBODY listens to an artist that’s outside their tiny cultural bubble.

Most black people don't venture out of their comfort zone. You have blacks on Youtube discovering Elvis and The Beatles for the first time.

Dodders still has her lips pursed on Mozer's ring of fire. It's actually about13 Muslims who are contributing to this exhibition... They need to get a grip with all this hype.

^This is some straight up scurred, helpless, ignorant bullshit, right here.

What are YOU doing about it, Sunshine? Do you have a plan? ...or are you just gonna keep bitching and moaning about the world that YOUR repressed, inbred, pork and beans eating, flag-waving, wooden-toothed ancestors created in order to make the world “British”?

The whole “hard done by” thing don’t fly, son. Tit-for-tat, kiddo.

Are you American? You sound retarded.

Are you American? You sound retarded.
Now you don’t like Americans? Right.

“The Robin? The Nut-Hatch? ...any other birds you not like?”

It doesn’t much matter where I’m from, son. Your shallow, weak-minded belly-aching is in full display here, for all to see.

Not a goddam thing more globalist than a tiny-minded, bubble-dwelling twat, like you - overcompensating on the internet.

Dodders still has her lips pursed on Mozer's ring of fire. It's actually about13 Muslims who are contributing to this exhibition... They need to get a grip with all this hype.

there was not ONE Morrissey portrait at this exhibition!!! Check the photos out!!

I love Karen I love Sharon on the window screen
With never the need to fight or to question a single thing.

Scotland Karen or Canada Sharon?

Hmmmmmmm.........

Politics or hoka hoka's.

Most black people don't venture out of their comfort zone. You have blacks on Youtube discovering Elvis and The Beatles for the first time.
What the f*** does that have to do with anything? Where do you get the “Most” from, son? You running international polls. Stick to commenting on your own wee bubble, Ricky. mine tells a different story.

...and I’m not paid to hold your hand and walk your sorry-ass through the gates of enlightenment.

f***ing tosser.

Now you don’t like Americans? Right.

“The Robin? The Nut-Hatch? ...any other birds you not like?”

It doesn’t much matter where I’m from, son. Your shallow, weak-minded belly-aching is in full display here, for all to see.

Not a goddam thing more globalist than a tiny-minded, bubble-dwelling twat, like you - overcompensating on the internet.

I wish Americans had never discovered The Smiths. They ruined it for everyone.

What the f*** does that have to do with anything? Where do you get the “Most” from, son? You running international polls. Stick to commenting on your own wee bubble, Ricky. mine tells a different story.

...and I’m not paid to hold your hand and walk your sorry-ass through the gates of enlightenment.

f***ing tosser.

Americans don't count....for anything. Thicker than pig shit.

Cultures are changing. Well, European culture is changing.

...well, it won't if we and I mean, us, as Europeans lay down and let it happen. I don't know about you but I quite liked the society I grew up in. I don't want it changed, god knows...

I thought you were English. Now you’re “European”.

You come from a part of the world that’s geographically considered “Europe” but have fought that, tooth and nail - for centuries - to deny any relation. YOU’RE f***ing BRITISH! Ask your dad or your gran.

You voted to join a union, when it seemed to suit your needs. Now, you’ve voted to leave the union because you’re unable to deal with then ramifications of a shit-storm YOU created.

...and now it’s “US”, with regard to Europe.

Please pick a lane, Rudy. You’re bobbing and weaving like a f***ing Lada in a hail storm.

Thank you for this.

Been trying to nail down the words to describe your level of ignorance.

Perfectly stated. Sums up your bubble, travel and human experience succinctly. :)

I wish Americans had never discovered The Smiths. They ruined it for everyone.
You are talking a lot of sense lately. But how could americans ever get a thing like The Smiths?

Impossible job for them somehow and better left to swedes who identify with the lyrics and sentiment.

Real english for americans is like a red cloth for a bull.

Hmmmm. History tells a different story, as far as your lot are concerned. Was before your time but not so long ago.

I’m not American. I still have a useless Constitutional Monarchy. ...but you’d do well to ask an elder, since you don’t have a basic grasp of history on your own.

You people caused this. You’re 1000% to blame.

“Americans don't count....for anything. Thicker than pig shit”.

What are you crying about then, tough-guy? Take care of your own shit. Here’s a clue...

You can’t do it on the internet. ;)

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom