Fiona Dodwell YT: "I Am Not A Dog On A Chain" video project (January 4, 2021)

That's because those other people don't have her form for obsequiousness, nor do they have an apparent inside track to appearing on Morrissey Central.
your thumbnail pic really doesnt do you any favours.

other people who make fan made videos arent hated on here the way she is.
I think @Radis Noir finds the right words here. I don't need her to explain to me why Morrissey's opinion nowadays is so important and mostly right and I don't need her to tell me things about the "brilliance" of his latter-day work too. He publishes her work on his homepage, because it's balm for his soul. Is that the point?

I think @Radis Noir finds the right words here. I don't need her to explain to me why Morrissey's opinion nowadays is so important and mostly right and I don't need her to tell me things about the "brilliance" of his latter-day work too. He publishes her work on his homepage, because it's balm for his soul. Is that the point?
I think when she writes articles defending his opinion it's to the haters not the fans. We get asshole so called journalists criticising him day and night online and no one here gives a shit...then one random writer tries to defend him to the critics and people hate on her. It's silly. I don't care much but im a mozza fan so if someone's trying to have his back I'm not going to hate them. It's just weird.

Late to the party, but Christ, what a horrific video.
enlighten us,what is horrific about it.it is images put to music and can you put up anything you have done that would make you such an expert.

I think when she writes articles defending his opinion it's to the haters not the fans. We get asshole so called journalists criticising him day and night online and no one here gives a shit...then one random writer tries to defend him to the critics and people hate on her. It's silly. I don't care much but im a mozza fan so if someone's trying to have his back I'm not going to hate them. It's just weird.
Do you really think Morrissey's crude remarks don't deserve criticism and do you also think people who have been listening to him for 35 years and used to love him (more than life) need a run-of-the-mill blogger to decipher his partly stupid and arrogant comments? You can criticize people like me for being attached to the Morrissey of the 80s and 90s but I don't need to have his relevance explained to me by his current appearance.

He has lost a large part of his following and that is not the media's fault. His lyrics have been better, his interviews more elegant and his music more relevant too. I don't need journalists, newspapers or even a blogger to have this opinion.

enlighten us,what is horrific about it.it is images put to music and can you put up anything you have done that would make you such an expert.
I don't need to be an architect to know a collapsing building isn't good.

I don't need to be an architect to know a collapsing building isn't good.
hardly aswers the question,using a word like horrific is very strong.

Think he’s grooving to the ISB ?!

Lovely stuff, fan I am. Not too surprised if he does like them, Tyrannosaurus Rex was pretty weird too.
Maybe?
What are the odds that Sam is the ISB fan though? :lbf:

Think he might be more into weirder stuff the older he gets. The Secret Of Music didn't come out of nowhere.

October Song was covered by Bert Jansch.
Besides the obvious Marr linkage, I find it a odd coincidence that the Unicorn CD refers to a Jansch album and SER then follows suit perhaps?
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom