For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

No I don't. I can't say it any better than I already have - I stand for women's rights and safety, so why don't you go back and read it again, dumbass.

Anne Marie stands for women's rights & safety.

She has the exact same position on it.

And that position - as you must know from seeing the things said about J K Rowling - is seen as fascist by some left-wingers.

That would be true if he capitalised on it - but he's not a media creature. He's going to feel crushed & move in even smaller circles.

I don't think he cared about the Simpsons episode in itself - it's more that they believed he was so powerless or such a pariah that they could be as cruel as they liked. And they added to the joke by pretending to like him & then slagging him off. It's so callous.

I think his reputation will recover from this & probably benefit from it because it's so smug & is punching down.

But I wonder if he'll recover from it?
I think he’s more in control of the general narrative of his career than anyone (including himself) cares to admit.

The other day, when you imagined it all as a play, really struck with me because I think you captured the essence of Morrissey’s psyche.

I think he’s more in control of the general narrative of his career than anyone (including himself) cares to admit.

The other day, when you imagined it all as a play, really struck with me because I think you captured the essence of Morrissey’s psyche.

Well, he is melodramatic... but an honest journalist would just write that he was messy.

Well, he is melodramatic... but an honest journalist would just write that he was messy.
If the overarching narrative wasn’t significant he’d just do the Uriah Heep thing, and wring his hands and apologise—like thousands before him.

If the overarching narrative wasn’t significant he’d just do the Uriah Heep thing, and wring his hands and apologise—like thousands before him.

Yeah, but he's not very good at social lying.

It's why he became famous because almost no one would ever write that they didn't want a job & no one liked them & they were so shy they couldn't leave their room for months. And there's a real relief in knowing someone else feels that bad, as well as the defensive reaction which is to be mean because you'd never be a loser like that.

No I don't. I can't say it any better than I already have - I stand for women's rights and safety, so why don't you go back and read it again, dumbass.

You are simply an unpleasant man who justifies his rudeness & arrogance by claiming to fight for the rights of women & coloured people; which only highlights your own misguided superiority complex... I mean, you clearly think the less-fortunate of the world need a mighty white hero like you to protect them, you sad, deluded egotist.

That would be true if he capitalised on it - but he's not a media creature. He's going to feel crushed & move in even smaller circles.

I don't think he cared about the Simpsons episode in itself - it's more that they believed he was so powerless or such a pariah that they could be as cruel as they liked. And they added to the joke by pretending to like him & then slagging him off. It's so callous.

I think his reputation will recover from this & probably benefit from it because it's so smug & is punching down.

But I wonder if he'll recover from it?
Whereas most sane and decent people wonder if this will finally cause him to stop campaigning for, or defending, sickening right wing political groups and their leaders. His decision to promote these people in the first place was utterly sickening and is against everything the beautiful compassionate world of the Smiths ever stood for.

Who doesn't (serious question)?
Weeelll...for instance, Sammy and his mate Victor seem completely unaware that even dead actresses have rights...Like the one to not see their image constantly used by a couple of libidinous jackasses.
Morrissey's sister sure did a shitty job raising that kid...

I don't think you'd have to look very long in Morrissey's entourage to find other examples...

And in the world?

Wow, you would think he is a member of Ku Klux Klan hanging runaway slaves after reading these comments. You can’t be against thoughtless immigration, how dare you, racist.

You are simply an unpleasant man who justifies his rudeness & arrogance by claiming to fight for the rights of women & coloured people; which only highlights your own misguided superiority complex... I mean, you clearly think the less-fortunate of the world need a mighty white hero like you to protect them, you sad, deluded egotist.
:)

Lol, skinny 'protector of women.':crazy:
matter of time before he thinks hes napoleon 15:crazy:

I'm not letting that pass.

I believe anyone can be whoever they want to be, so long as it does not impinge on someone else who did not ask for nor want the consequences of that choice. I don't give a hoot what anyone identifies as, or what they want to call themselves, or how they want to assign names or pronouns to themselves - that's their choice, but it should not impinge on anyone else's choices or safety.

I believe that women's hard-fought-for rights and safety should not be sacrificed just because someone wants to identify as someone else. I stand with Maya Forstater and JK Rowling on this, because I believe that women have the right to safe spaces.

Two simple questions:

Do you believe that male-sexed people have the right to undress and shower in communal changing rooms with teenage girls?

How does a girl in a changing room know that someone who enters who has a penis is or is not an interloper? Where is their safety in those situations?

:confused:
WTF?

i beleive thats the way For Britain stands on the matter🧐

an interloper with a penis? WtF? time for>:pill:

a parade of stone nutters want to give moz advice:lbf:

in the 6th layer of hell> you will find "skinny the protector of women"🧛‍♂️
with the "interlopers with penises"🥷
skinny troll nutters one door down on the 7th layer👨‍💼

No statement yet as weather Morrissey still supports For Britain or not...
We can only presume he still does. As there is no attempt to put this all behind him..

Baring in mind he was quick off the mark to release a statement about the Simpson’s...
As far as I’m aware for Britain is a fully paid up political party,
Something I couldn’t ever vote for...
But if anyone one else wants to, then this is democracy in full swing..

As some have pointed out on here,
Morrissey has over the years wished death on folk, and said some very unsavoury things...
So yes, he now has to suck it it up.
What goes around, comes around..

Morrissey,
You can’t have it both ways....

Freedom of speech...
Or your career...

Even you can’t have both....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom