For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

How / where does she link religious belief to biology?

You know the word racist has been redefined by the woke to mean 'anyone who criticises mass immigration'.

A. She directly links it to biology in the speech she gave to the Generation Identity conference.

B. How would immigration laws keep Islam out if you weren't assuming that everyone from a geographical location share the same beliefs?

C. She uses arguments about birth rates so assumes even the unborn have religious beliefs.

:rolleyes:
Idotic is skinny having imaginary conversation not only with Moz but
'Moz mates':crazy:

these nutters now not only pretend to know moz but that he has mates which they too know.:crazy:
the trolls figure that because in their insanity they all think alike they must think that imaginary moz and the imaginary mates all think the same too.:crazy:

Question:
I seldom do politics - it's often a futile affair in the context of 'chat' forums. That said, if Morrissey is taken out of the equation for a moment, can someone explain the actual real world threats / dangers people would be exposed to day to day by that marginal group with a few hundred votes total ever and what issues that poses to the majority of the populace.
I presume, as long as they don't cross the line in to 'extremism' and maintain being a "legitimate" electable party via the Electoral Commission then they have the right to exist (extremism here is defined as anything that would get their party removed from elections - not what people think they may be doing).
Isn't the point here that democracy is working as they never get any power or influence and remain marginalised.
Conversely, if 60% of the population suddenly voted for them then we're in to 'will of the people' territory and that would be equally valid in a democratic system.
I'm not getting the scale of vitriol aimed at them as I'm not seeing any huge consequences for having such an insignificant group bite at people's ankles or that anyone is at significant risk from their rhetoric.
Sensible replies welcomed rather than 'they think the opposite of me therefore they're the enemy & automatically wrong' arguments.
Regards,
FWD.

It's just as vitriolic as this in a Labour branch meeting & we're all in the same party.

I don't care about her at all - no one does - not even Hope Not Hate, but they keep an eye on her anyway.

The only thing that bothers me is the impact on Morrissey's reputation.

A. She directly links it to biology in the speech she gave to the Generation Identity conference.

B. How would immigration laws keep Islam out if you weren't assuming that everyone from a geographical location share the same beliefs?

C. She uses arguments about birth rates so assumes even the unborn have religious beliefs.

A. Haven't listened to that speech. Sounds like your take on it though.

B. Had a quick look at the immigration section of For Britain's manifesto on their website. Doesn't mention the word Muslim anywhere.

C. Let's see what the 2021 census shows. The 2011 census found that 1 in 10 babies and toddlers in England and Wales were Muslim.

A. Haven't listened to that speech. Sounds like your take on it though.

B. Had a quick look at the immigration section of For Britain's manifesto on their website. Doesn't mention the word Muslim anywhere.

C. Let's see what the 2021 census shows. The 2011 census found that 1 in 10 babies and toddlers in England and Wales were Muslim.

This is from her speech:

20210420_212558.jpg

She mentions Islam obsessively but has widened it to all non-Europeans.

The nominal religion of your parents doesn't mean you're going to share the same beliefs or the churches would be packed with biological Christians.

Total and utter crap as always. They were blatantly a far-right party when he promoted them. The manifesto was out for all to see in March 2019 well before he wore that bloody pin. Slash taxes for the rich including abolishing inheritance tax, freeze immigration, scrap foreign aid and green taxes to spend billions more on military expenditure, deny the climate crisis. Classic far right policies - a bunch of truly nasty f***ers, and all clear to see in early 2019 on their website. Yes, that's right - he probably just chanced upon the pin. Where I live, you can't move for For Britain pins littering the ground.

No it wasn't. She was still working on it.

& they're not classic far right policies.

He could get that from the Tory party.

What he couldn't get is the animal welfare stuff.

And he wouldn't get much about secularism either since nearly all parties like to woo local religious leaders.

This is from her speech:

View attachment 71322

She mentions Islam obsessively but has widened it to all non-Europeans.

The nominal religion of your parents doesn't mean you're going to share the same beliefs or the churches would be packed with biological Christians.

Sounds metaphorical to me. Like saying Western values are in our DNA. Sounds like something any politician would say.

I don’t and won’t and haven’t in a long time, haven’t given that c*** a dime since 2009 in fact I want my 5 bucks back for that shit Swords album I last purchased.
Swords is a collection of B-sides. What are you expecting St. Pepper? The record had some good cuts on it as well. "Ganglord", "My Dearest Love", Christian Dior, Shame Is The Name" to name just a few.

No, it's not blindingly obvious Peanut.

They didn't have those immigration policies at the time he mentioned them.

She was heavily pushing opposition to halal slaughter, fgm, forced marriage, blasphemy laws, criminal justice failings & honour killings as a deliberate strategy to attract liberals who felt the left would never adequately tackle these issues.

So, no immigration would not be his primary attraction.
No offence, but, you've got to be kidding.

Anne Marie was too extreme for UKIP as far back as 2016 (including due to her immigration policies).

Moz mentions her at the 2017 Maida Vale recording, and wears his For Britain badge in 2019.
To suggest that he was unaware of her most controversial positions by that stage is ludicrous.

No offence, but, you've got to be kidding.

Anne Marie was too extreme for UKIP as far back as 2016 (including due to her immigration policies).

Moz mentions her at the 2017 Maida Vale recording, and wears his For Britain badge in 2019.
To suggest that he was unaware of her most controversial positions by that stage is ludicrous.

Peanut - Anne Marie was frozen out of UKIP in 2017 for being an entryist who didn't give a rat's arse about Europe & only wanted to bang on about misogyny & homophobia in Sharia Law.

She said that Nigel called her a bigot & a Nazi as part of her publicity drive to claim that feminists were being smeared if they tried to talk about religious oppression. Which just shows you what an idiot she is because it gave everyone the opportunity to say she was too extreme for UKIP.

He is @'d in - I was blinded by hashtags.

I will update my insult to opportunistic cow.

He is @'d in - I was blinded by hashtags.

I will update my insult to opportunistic cow.

Do you think Waters, Katsis and SER are f***ing him up big time. Katsist's comments are on every mainstream channel and there's not much support from any of them.

I Like To Dig My Own Grave - new album title idea?

No it wasn't. She was still working on it.

& they're not classic far right policies.

He could get that from the Tory party.

What he couldn't get is the animal welfare stuff.

And he wouldn't get much about secularism either since nearly all parties like to woo local religious leaders.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw1AZEwQC4awvztFnMU0noQR

You are a total f***ing liar. Please see the manifesto at the above link dated March 2019 i.e. well before he wore their ugly badge. I remember looking it up at the time in utter disbelief that Morrissey would lend his support to this crap. The Conservatives wouldn't go anywhere near these policies these days. For Britain are massively to their right. The way you bend the truth in a desperate and delusional attempt to clear Morrissey of any wrongdoing is chilling.

Do you think Waters, Katsis and SER are f***ing him up big time. Katsist's comments are on every mainstream channel and there's not much support from any of them.

It's not helpful. You do have to read the room on social media because it's literally designed to reward & punish people & funnel them into target markets. It's why it's so distressing & lifelong friends can end up never speaking again because they disagreed over one trending topic.

Katsis is a moron, regardless of all other issues at play. If you don't know how to navigate social media in 2021, you should not be managing artists -- least of all artists of Morrissey's stature and "complexity."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/forbritain/pages/392/attachments/original/1553543937/For_Britain_Mini-Manifesto_March_2019.pdf?1553543937&ved=2ahUKEwi5_pv14Y3wAhUFolwKHRT5DIUQFjABegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw1AZEwQC4awvztFnMU0noQR

You are a total f***ing liar. Please see the manifesto at the above link dated March 2019 i.e. well before he wore their ugly badge. I remember looking it up at the time in utter disbelief that Morrissey would lend his support to this crap. The Conservatives wouldn't go anywhere near these policies these days. For Britain are massively to their right. The way you bend the truth in a desperate and delusional attempt to clear Morrissey of any wrongdoing is chilling.

It wasn't up on their site.

Not that many supporters actually read a manifesto. They go by the policies that have caught their eye.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom