For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

Oh Señor.

SER o Peter son capaces de publicar eso y pensar que ayuda. No piensan en los conceptos. Ella dice que no es una racista de extrema derecha y eso podría ser suficiente para ellos.🙄

Si Morrissey le agradece o acepta que todavía está de acuerdo con ella, entonces la prensa nunca lo perdonará en su vida.

Idealmente, si lo ven o se pone en marcha, deberían aprovechar la oportunidad para decirle que ya no la apoya.
Sin mencionar halal o identidad cultural, porque esos son argumentos complejos que no se pueden discutir con suficiente profundidad en el periodismo de entretenimiento. Y es una locura intenMoz care !!!!

Don't answer this message it's going to hurt you!!! If she sympathizes with you, thank her privately, keep an eye on anyone !!! They're going to use it against you, they want to condemn you, and this is the opportunity for the haeers, oh God this message, it doesn't benefit Moz that mess

No traduje lo que dijo, es apoyo, pero por el amor de Dios se lo da en privado, Moz .....no lo beneficia!!!!! ... Solo rezo, que se muerda la lengua y no hable.Moz shhhhhh

Oh my God this woman.... he doesn't realize he's hurting Morrissey?!!!!! To support you in private !!!!!

The problem here is that the management are way out of their depth and will not be able to get in front of the narrative. Katsis offered another hare brained solution by way of accusing Benedict Cumberbatch of being broke. This is absolutely insane.
When you wear a For Britain badge live on stage, don’t start bleating on being overwhelmed by the consequences of your own actions. He’s got nobody other than himself to blame for this.

Last edited:
With any luck, Sam will step in and save the day by photoshopping the words "I've changed my plea to GUILTY" on to a pic of Derek Chauvin's face and then posting that on Central. Problem solved!

Might I remind everyone of the words of Phineas T Barnum: ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’.

Might I remind everyone of the words of Phineas T Barnum: ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’.
I suspect Morrissey might prefer Oscar Wilde's version of the same thing: "There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

(Except both Barnum and Wilde were both wrong, when said publicity involves being very widely labelled as a racist.)

It was not metaphorical.

The omniscient Karen. Did I miss your apotheosis?

Had a quick look at the speech you refer to - it's on Youtube. It's not a great speech. Highly simplistic. But we live in a simplistic age. Her message is that 'we're different'. Isn't that the same message that the woke believe? That's the rationale for saying Black Lives Matter, rather than All Lives Matter, isn't it? Or counting how many non-whites there were at Philip's funeral? If we're all the same then why do such things matter? Why is diversity so important if we're all the same?

Moz is without question, For Britain's most powerful advocate in the public eye.

With that level of endorsement, you would hope that he had actually read about their policies and was comfortable with what they stand for.
He wanted the whole of America to know too when he appeared on tele wearing their pin for all to see.

He should have made light of the Simpsons episode with a short, light hearted statement.

it did more to raise his profile than anything in recent years, apart from his own appalling decisions and public statements.

I suspect Morrissey might prefer Oscar Wilde's version of the same thing: "There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

(Except both Barnum and Wilde were both wrong, when said publicity involves being very widely labelled as a racist.)
Indeed they were wrong, as Wilde found out when people started talking about his predilection for a bit of rough. Anyone who might claim that Morrissey has benefited and will benefit from being associated with racists and racism is either deluded or has an agenda.

I object to that word - but she has waded into the tra terf war. On the terf side.

An opinion she shares with Uncle Skinny.

Sorry I didn't understand any of that.
What humans do with their private parts in none of my business. If a trucker wants to become a ladyboy or love another trucker it's fine as long as they don't run me over. Live and let live.

You're not asking me, but for everybdy else's benefit, here are my 3 other golden retrieverules:

A) Don't tell someone you love them if it's to sleep with the first man who offers to carry your bags in an airport,
B) Don't go looking for prostitutes at night with louche Mexicans,
And
C) Don't drink the water.

If you follow these simple rules (which even Martin Boorer does), I believe nothing bad will happen to you and you won't end up looking horrid in the Simpsons.
In fact, when you have your own whole episode, like Santa's Little Helper, people all over the world will feel for you. Sniff a bit. Shed a discreet tear. Indignantly wonder why there is no statue of you in the local church (with a smaller one next to it, of Benedict Cumberbatch as Maria Magdalena looking distraught.) :swear

It's only Morrissnuff who gives a toss about For Britain, normal people and dogs have far more pressing problems.

I object to that word - but she has waded into the tra terf war. On the terf side.

An opinion she shares with Uncle Skinny.
I'm not letting that pass.

I believe anyone can be whoever they want to be, so long as it does not impinge on someone else who did not ask for nor want the consequences of that choice. I don't give a hoot what anyone identifies as, or what they want to call themselves, or how they want to assign names or pronouns to themselves - that's their choice, but it should not impinge on anyone else's choices or safety.

I believe that women's hard-fought-for rights and safety should not be sacrificed just because someone wants to identify as someone else. I stand with Maya Forstater and JK Rowling on this, because I believe that women have the right to safe spaces.

Two simple questions:

Do you believe that male-sexed people have the right to undress and shower in communal changing rooms with teenage girls?

How does a girl in a changing room know that someone who enters who has a penis is or is not an interloper? Where is their safety in those situations?

Last edited:
cool another section of the internet lost to this

The omniscient Karen. Did I miss your apotheosis?

Had a quick look at the speech you refer to - it's on Youtube. It's not a great speech. Highly simplistic. But we live in a simplistic age. Her message is that 'we're different'. Isn't that the same message that the woke believe? That's the rationale for saying Black Lives Matter, rather than All Lives Matter, isn't it? Or counting how many non-whites there were at Philip's funeral? If we're all the same then why do such things matter? Why is diversity so important if we're all the same?

Her message was that we're biologically different & should always live in separate geographical locations on the basis of physical characteristics.

She ended any hope of a real political career with that speech.

I'm not letting that pass.

I believe anyone can be whoever they want to be, so long as it does not impinge on someone else who did not ask for nor want the consequences of that choice. I don't give a hoot what anyone identifies as, or what they want to call themselves, or how they want to assign names or pronouns to themselves - that's their choice, but it should not impinge on anyone else's choices or safety.

I believe that women's hard-fought-for rights and safety should not be sacrificed just because someone wants to identify as someone else. I stand with Maya Forstater and JK Rowling on this, because I believe that women have the right to safe spaces.

Two simple questions:

Do you believe that male-sexed people have the right to undress and shower in communal changing rooms with teenage girls?

How does a girl in a changing room know that someone who enters who has a penis is or is not an interloper? Where is their safety in those situations?

You believe exactly the same thing as Anne Marie & it's one of things she's campaigning 🙄 on. That was my only point.

There are sections of the left that would call you a fascist & they truly believe you're a fascist.

You believe exactly the same thing as Anne Marie & it's one of things she's campaigning 🙄 on. That was my only point.

There are sections of the left that would call you a fascist & they truly believe you're a fascist.
No I don't. I can't say it any better than I already have - I stand for women's rights and safety, so why don't you go back and read it again, dumbass.

That would be true if he capitalised on it - but he's not a media creature. He's going to feel crushed & move in even smaller circles.

I don't think he cared about the Simpsons episode in itself - it's more that they believed he was so powerless or such a pariah that they could be as cruel as they liked. And they added to the joke by pretending to like him & then slagging him off. It's so callous.

I think his reputation will recover from this & probably benefit from it because it's so smug & is punching down.

But I wonder if he'll recover from it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom