For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

Saying nothing is more likely proof he doesn't support them any more.

He did say a lot of similarly hurt & scattershot things in the wake of the far right accusations, all of which got more flack.

I suspect he doesn't want to speak about it ever again.

If he says nothing, the last thing he said will stand.

I knew you were one of them - you lied to me.

It's the wanting to limit its growth by assuming everyone from outside Europe shares the same religious beliefs & that religious beliefs are biological.

Europe has 'indigenous' Muslim populations & like Christianity, it converts. You can't lock out ideas by locking out people.

She needs to quit YouTube & regain some sanity & perspective.
Islam may as well be biological given the shunning and violence that follows apostasy. The most dangerous one to walk away from among many other disproportionate ills.

Let’s face it AMW is Morrissey’s political wet dream; vegan, feminist, homosexual, of Irish background and looking to defend traditional Britain from alien “interlopers” (Cancel Uncle Skinny!). He first of all wanted her to win the UKIP leadership and after bemoaning that result merely followed her to her next station.

Many on here hope for an official social media channel to re-post this video of support just so they can have something fresh to get their knickers in a twist about, yet nothing could be more natural than Moz supporting this uniquely Mozerian individual.

Islam may as well be biological given the shunning and violence that follows apostasy. The most dangerous one to walk away from among many other disproportionate ills.

Let’s face it AMW is Morrissey’s political wet dream; vegan, feminist, homosexual, of Irish background and looking to defend traditional Britain from alien “interlopers” (Cancel Uncle Skinny!). He first of all wanted her to win the UKIP leadership and after bemoaning that result merely followed her to her next station.

Many on here hope for an official social media channel to re-post this video of support just so they can have something fresh to get their knickers in a twist about, yet nothing could be more natural than Moz supporting this uniquely Mozerian individual.

He did not say anything about alien interlopers - he's been wailing about halal slaughter techniques & I notice that's what she chose to highlight in her tweet - not the rant about immigrants that would prove The Simpsons entirely right about him if some daft idiot had RT'd it without watching it properly.

I see why he was initially attracted to her - but I hope by now he's realised she's delusional & pathetic.

What should have happened after the airing was a brief and gracious statement stating very simply:

"Well done, Simpsons. I laughed out loud but lets clear up a couple of thing: I've aged like a fine wine, and am a person who categorically rejects racism and hate in all forms.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this summer.

Morrissey, Location.

How brilliant and sadly out of character that would have been. Instead things are handled completely backwards - The Simpsons episode gets the scathing response and the For Britain endorsement is ignored?

Sorry, but no one is going to take his silence on this to mean he doesn't want or value their support.

is that it,tell us your views on millions of people from hong kong who could be coming here in the next few years,be a man for a change.

Last edited:
The NHS are heroes and coped so well with the plague of last year that they had ample time to rehearse for numerous Tik Tok dance videos.
the plague of last year is still going on.think you need more than vitamin d.

Maybe, if everybody else ignored it too.

But nobody did.

Morrissey-solo didn't.

Therefore, there was a lot of unspoken pressure on him to say something about it. And I'm glad he did. His statement gave me a sense of relief as a felt him owning every word he wrote.
I was thinking that if I was ridiculed like that I would have replied like Moz did. It was unfair and not even remotely funny.

What is so ironic about all this fuss is why anyone would find it strange that a singer who celebrated 1960s white working class culture in cover art after cover art would then go on to lament the eradication of that culture by ethnic cleansing. This is the real 'structural racism' at work in modern Europe. And this is why Moz must be attacked. Because he refuses to accept the idea that the white working class should feel ashamed...and go away quietly.

the tories ignored controlled imigration and the result is up to 5 million people from hong kong could be heading here in the next few years,lets see how the nhs copes with that.
It'll be like Blade Runner. But errr without the flying cars and sexy fembots and inspired rooftop monologue*.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Police cars on fire off the hard shoulder of the M1. I watched g-strings glitter in the dark near the Notting Hill Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like… piss in rain."

993a73e1e55966b021a40f5c7ac7a2cd.jpg

* alternate Blade Runner. Filmed in England, starring Craig Fairbrass as Deckard, Ray Winstone as Roy Batty. Shot on location in Peckham and Slough for dystopian look and feel.

Last edited:
I'm not letting that pass.

I believe anyone can be whoever they want to be, so long as it does not impinge on someone else who did not ask for nor want the consequences of that choice. I don't give a hoot what anyone identifies as, or what they want to call themselves, or how they want to assign names or pronouns to themselves - that's their choice, but it should not impinge on anyone else's choices or safety.

I believe that women's hard-fought-for rights and safety should not be sacrificed just because someone wants to identify as someone else. I stand with Maya Forstater and JK Rowling on this, because I believe that women have the right to safe spaces.

Two simple questions:

Do you believe that male-sexed people have the right to undress and shower in communal changing rooms with teenage girls?

How does a girl in a changing room know that someone who enters who has a penis is or is not an interloper? Where is their safety in those situations?

This whole "penis in the changing room" thing that you're hung up on is really an example of"virtue signalling," a term I generally hate as it's so misused although it perfectly encapsulates your whole shtick.
Transgender issues are difficult for almost everyone I think. I don't understand what it is like to deal with these issues. I don't blame you for struggling with it and I'm not saying it's easy.
But your approach, as usual, is to find a victim and propose yourself as the protector, in this case you see yourself charging into the changing room (on horseback? wearing some sort of armor?) to protect the young women (what are they wearing?) from the (disembodied?) penis.
You're ridiculous and both you and J.K. Rowling are simply products of your era and your environment. Don't pretend that it's some holy crusade you're fighting here or that it's based on reason. You operate on emotion, mostly fear of your own inadequacy, and all the endless words you spew about your beliefs are simply a desperate attempt to avoid the truth of this.

It'll be like Blade Runner. But errr without the flying cars and sexy fembots and inspired rooftop monologue.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Police cars on fire off the hard shoulder of the M1. I watched g-strings glitter in the dark near the Notting Hill Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like… piss in rain."

993a73e1e55966b021a40f5c7ac7a2cd.jpg
i know rutgers speech off by heart.seen it so many times since its release in 82.
g-strings glitter in the dark,clever.

This whole "penis in the changing room" thing that you're hung up on is really an example of"virtue signalling," a term I generally hate as it's so misused although it perfectly encapsulates your whole shtick.
Transgender issues are difficult for almost everyone I think. I don't understand what it is like to deal with these issues. I don't blame you for struggling with it and I'm not saying it's easy.
But your approach, as usual, is to find a victim and propose yourself as the protector, in this case you see yourself charging into the changing room (on horseback? wearing some sort of armor?) to protect the young women (what are they wearing?) from the (disembodied?) penis.
You're ridiculous and both you and J.K. Rowling are simply products of your era and your environment. Don't pretend that it's some holy crusade you're fighting here or that it's based on reason. You operate on emotion, mostly fear of your own inadequacy, and all the endless words you spew about your beliefs are simply a desperate attempt to avoid the truth of this.
One of the most interesting and accurate posts in the history of Solo. Thank you. Peter won't read it - you will be on ignore; I think we all are - but you put into words what anybody who has ever read his smug, egocentric, misguided nonsense has thought and tried to respond to. You do it brilliantly.

The last thing is above & it includes no mention of a political party.

Since it was in response to Pingate it's pretty obvious he's lost faith in them.
You’re a fu$&ing clown. By all means, Karen - go down with the ship. You’re apologist nonsense precedes you.

How low do you go?

Fak Arf.

He did not say anything about alien interlopers - he's been wailing about halal slaughter techniques & I notice that's what she chose to highlight in her tweet - not the rant about immigrants that would prove The Simpsons entirely right about him if some daft idiot had RT'd it without watching it properly.

I see why he was initially attracted to her - but I hope by now he's realised she's delusional & pathetic.
More of Karen’s dribble and drivel. She’s like a clueless investor that doesn’t know when to get out. Biggest level of denial on this site, save for Baz. ...but both are total jokes, who’ve tossed it “all-in!” on a wanker, who’d be better off drowning in the vomit he spews.

...and her spin is weaker than a one-legged spider on it’s umpteenth pass through the web.

Fak Arf.

You’re a fu$&ing clown. By all means, Karen - go down with the ship. You’re apologist nonsense precedes you.

How low do you go?

Fak Arf.

I'm not on his ship, I'm on a lifeboat searching for survivors.

Which is more constructive than being a grisly old barnacle like you.

It's Moz who first announced his admiration for Anne Marie and his full belief in her political party.

He implored all his fans to vote for her.

There wasn't an election, he asked them to give her a chance & listen to her. She had it, she blew it, she should have the decency to f*** off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom