For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

There was an election.

No, there wasn't.

There was an election in 2017 before he mentioned her.

And a snap general election in 2019, called months after he last mentioned her.

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O
a"snap" election???? general election is not an election??:confused:
that must be the type of rule that skinny voided.:mad:

No, there wasn't.

There was an election in 2017 before he mentioned her.

And snap general election in 2019, called months after he last mentioned her.
He said to vote for her.

That was clear enough.

For Britain stood in the local elections 2018.

He said to vote for her.

That was clear enough.

For Britain stood in the local elections 2018.

he said this foolishness 👇, not please vote in the local elections for more frequent bin collections:

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

o_O
a"snap" election???? general election is not an election??:confused:
that must be the type of rule that skinny voided.:mad:

In the UK you don't have to call an election for 5 years, when Brexit put the parliament into deadlock it was decided to call a snap election, which just means no one was expecting it & there was only a few weeks to prepare.

It was the 2nd worst election night of my entire life.

In the UK you don't have to call an election for 5 years, when Brexit put the parliament into deadlock it was decided to call a snap election, which just means no one was expecting it & there was only a few weeks to prepare.

I’ve had many.....

he said this foolishness 👇, not please vote in the local elections for more frequent bin collections:

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.
"There is only one British political party that can safeguard our security," Morrissey writes. "That party is For Britain... do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite! Please do not close your mind."

"Labour is hopelessly naive," Morrissey says. "Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target. The BBC has closed down. The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture. For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward. There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system."

"This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!" he says. "But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea."

MORRISSEY 2018

"There is only one British political party that can safeguard our security," Morrissey writes. "That party is For Britain... do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite! Please do not close your mind."

"Labour is hopelessly naive," Morrissey says. "Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target. The BBC has closed down. The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture. For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward. There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system."

"This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!" he says. "But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea."

MORRISSEY 2018

Oh, look what the desperate racist left out - everything that shows he had no idea what he was involved with. Had a wobble that we wouldn't deal with sensitive issues & thought a loon would save us:

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.

There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

:rolleyes:
Nobody was expecting it?????.:crazy:
last few elections have been unexpected???:rolleyes:

according to the 'rules' For Britain is a legitmate party that is not
racist. those are the rules you have to accept just like skinny dumb scientific laws that dont really exist. Islam makes more sense than the stuff about 'dark energy' that inflates us like a balloon but we dont know
that it exists. or what it is:crazy:
according to that dumb 'scientific' movie, whose name escapes me,
inside a black hole:straightface:
you can take off your helmet and float back in time because its full of love, the black hole.:crazy:

If you think calm common sense is raving Karen then you really are lost.

It's not common sense, it's pathetic, delusional racism.

And coming from an Irish person who somehow thinks she has the right to declare herself British enough & exclude others, it's even more disgusting.

How you or anyone else here think that is "raving" is beyond me. I don't buy the hysteria at all.

As I said to Gash - she's not only a racist, but a delusional one who thinks she can declare she's British enough but other people are not.

Oh, look what the desperate racist left out - everything that shows he had no idea what he was involved with. Had a wobble that we wouldn't deal with sensitive issues & thought a loon would save us:

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.

There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018
Anne Marie Waters doesn't view herself as a racist or part of the far right. You might think she is those things but from her perspective she doesn't view herself in that way. Maybe she is deluded who knows? What makes her different to the traditional far right is that she is a lesbian and the traditional far right doesn't like or approve of homosexuals gays, lesbians, bisexual that sort of thing and some Muslims don't like homosexual practice. Another difference is her support of Israel 🇮🇱 and Jewish people. The traditional far right don't support Israel and Jewish people. Anne Marie Waters has said nothing about the mentally ill or disabled people or eugenics as far as I know. She has said nothing about hating the "Trade Unions". She has said nothing about gypsies. If you think of who was killed by the Nazis in the concentration camps it was Jewish people (including young children, babies and the elderly), homosexuals, gypsies, the mentally ill, the disabled, Trade Union leaders and some Christians who helped the Jews. The Nazis were also starting to turn on born-again Christians. The Nazi doctors were into eugenics and did some horrible cruel experiments on people. I believe the only form of Christianity acceptable to the Nazis was Roman Catholicism. Hitler was raised a Catholic. Anne Marie Waters was brought up Roman Catholic but she now says she practices 'meditation' which is a "New Age" practice that has come out of Buddhism. The Nazis were around before the New Age Movement really took off in a big way and they were around before the Hippies. Anne Marie Waters is a vegan and she cares about animal rights. I don't know what the far right views are on Veganism and animal rights? I heard that Hitler might of been a vegetarian but not sure if that was true. I hate the Nazis and Neo-Nazis, the far right and the Fascists. I don't like Communism either.

What worries me about Anne Marie Waters is she isn't a pacifist and she supports the military. I don't know her views on "Nuclear" weapons? She wants tax breaks for the rich which sounds right-wing. She is against mass immigration into Britain I think and she supports Brexit. I don't know much about "Hope Not Hate" but they have criticised Anne Marie Waters and I think Morrissey as well.

Who needs phoney friendships with showbiz types when gorgeous Anne Marie Waters has your back.

Well I've just heard on the radio Sparks have written a film -nothing special, some tunes, a couple of Oscar nominees. It's probably just for TikTok- but I see AMW is in a West End play, so nothing to feel sorry for there...

Penishead Productions Present
A Peter Katsis play
Dame Anne-Marie Waters / La Dodwell
In
THE MOZTRAP

England, 1959. A fishmongress with Irish origins and a housewife with a caffeine addiction board the Titanic, hoping to make a fresh start in Brazil. They compete for the attention of a celebrated British crooner, who only has eyes for Rocco, a 17 year-old Heathrow porter. After a few months, they decide to make a suicide pact: if they don't get rich, feared and respected before Thanksgiving , they'll hang each other.
But one of them has decided to live...

what the critics say:
"(...) Completely ridiculous (...) A delight." (Foreigner Magazine)

Racist, fascist “friends” coming to Moz’s side after a cartoon exposed him to the world for the racist hypocrite he is?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As I said to Gash - she's not only a racist, but a delusional one who thinks she can declare she's British enough but other people are not.
Morgoth from Morgoth's Review is part of the traditional far right and he has said some disgusting things about Anne Marie Waters to do with her being a lesbian and a feminist and a supporter of Israel and Jewish people. I don't think Morgoth is a vegan or cares about animal rights. Maybe Morrissey should look into Morgoth more? Morgoth doesn't like Michael Jackson and other black artists in the music industry not just Grime artists or rappers.

I don't like Paul Joseph Watson (from InfoWars), Alex Jones (from InfoWars) and Douglas Murray. None of them like Michael Jackson.

The Stex 666 person also worries me.

What is keeping Anne Marie Waters from being part of the traditional far right is the fact that she is a lesbian and an old school feminist and her love and support of Israel and Jewish people. Maybe also that she practices a form of meditation that comes out of Buddhism. The Veganism and animal rights stuff is a bit different as well. She definitely has some very extreme right-wing views maybe you could say she is 'alt right' I don't know.

Michael Jackson was a victim of The Simpsons. Morrissey is now another victim of The Simpsons.

Anne Marie Waters is Irish and working-class from the Republic of Ireland but she seems to love Britain. Britain the Union with England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. She supports Brexit and is possibly against mass immigration into Britain. I don't know what her views are about the British Royal family? What is "Hope Not Hate"? I know they have criticised Anne Marie Waters and I think Morrissey as well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom