For Britain's Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey in video message

I don't give a shit about his or anyone else's political views, I've got my own, everyone's entitled to their own views of the world even if you think they're completely wrong.

Regardless of the stupid things he sometimes says, he's a genius and I'll love him forever.

Then I’m entitled to the view that you suck donkey dick. How far are we allowed to take this “everyone’s entitled to their own opinion” rubbish.

With perfect timing to inflict maximum damage, Annie Walters' video has finally pushed 'Pin-gate' away from geeky music websites/twitter accounts, and into the realms of mass media. It's been picked up by The Independent but this is likely to spread. Album sales will now take a proper kicking - for the fourth time in two years the average member of the public will be made aware that Steven f***wit Morrissey has decided to unambiguously endorse For Bigots, clearly a right wing organization who want to make the wealthy even richer by reducing their taxes, divert spending from overseas to aid to the British military, and immediately cease any attempts to tackle the climate crisis (by ending all environmental taxes). Someone please give this man the For Bigots manifesto. Beyond his liking for a pro animal-rights, female lesbian, he clearly hasn't got the faintest idea about the policies he's lending his support to.

I honestly can't believe people are arguing in favor of bigotry and small-mindedness.

To be fair, she's a politician. It's her job to seem likeable. So that doesn't really mean anything one way or the other.
You'll find it hard to find one single politician in either of the UKs main two parties who even seem half as human.

She comes across as very a likeable and warm person. I think Moz will get on with her on a personal level when they meet and gain a new close friend.

Last edited:
This For Britain nonsense is the coffin nailer for me. I can't bring myself to pay for California Son.

EDIT: I'm fully aware that this is a mere drop in the financial ocean and, though not exactly an act of protest, this all just churns my stomach.

Last edited:
It is what it is. Degree of intolerance is irrelevant. And do you have any friends or family that are from the Middle East? I reckon you don’t by your endless, ignorant posts.

I had someone marry into my extended family from the middle-east. Met him once as a kid. Took him to Tesco's begrudingly. He's since died of a brain tumour.

With perfect timing to inflict maximum damage, Annie Walters' video has finally pushed 'Pin-gate' away from geeky music websites/twitter accounts, and into the realms of mass media. It's been picked up by The Independent but this is likely to spread. Album sales will now take a proper kicking - for the fourth time in two years the average member of the public will be made aware that Steven f***wit Morrissey has decided to unambiguously endorse For Bigots, clearly a right wing organization who want to make the wealthy even richer by reducing their taxes, divert spending from overseas to aid to the British military, and immediately cease any attempts to tackle the climate crisis (by ending all environmental taxes). Someone please give this man the For Bigots manifesto. Beyond his liking for a pro animal-rights, female lesbian, he clearly hasn't got the faintest idea about the policies he's lending his support to.

I'd end all overseas aid, though i wouldn't necessarily divert it to the military.

I grew up watching shows like the "Holocaust", which left a deep, lifelong impression. If you hadn't noticed, I have a surname which is probably of Jewish origin.

Yes, I had noticed a possible derivation in your surname. I wondered then if you might he experiencing internalised holocaust denial? Either way I just cannot / I will not accept that the holocaust did not happen.

As you so keenly supported FoolFountain I wondered if you supported her current line of hatred. I'm not accusing. I'm asking. She seems to claim she has friends with similar views.

The only person who is clearly a paedophile sympathiser is Foolfountain. Just read her words.

Foolfountain's vile description of black men as lowlifes speaks to her currency of racism.

She asked me a question, I gave her an answer. Do you have a problem with facts?

Look, f*** off, man. Come back when you’ve got a Middle Eastern wife or kids, and they’re getting bullied at school and told to f*** off back to their “own country”. Through no fault of their own, cos’ people like you and campaigns like For Britain & Tommy Robinson have tarred all ethnic minorities with the same brush and brainwashed all you Jeremy Kyle reprobates into thinking every “Paki” a is dirty raping bastsrd. Until then, stfu!

Why did the racist Reelfountain cross the road.

What road? She cried. There is no road. It's fake news. A conspiracy. Fact!

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom