Frank Skinner "Musical"

Brel

Guttersnipe
Frank Skinner (UK Comedian) is currently in the process of writing a stage musical with the working title "Camerons Britain". Keep an eye out for this one as I gather he is wants to use the music of The Smiths, with his own take on the lyrics. He's awaiting permission right now, so it could end up in a totally different direction? Perhaps he got the idea when he appeared on the same montage sequence with Cameron, the day Morrissey was on the BBC's "One Show"?

Frank Skinner (UK Comedian) is currently in the process of writing a stage musical with the working title "Camerons Britain". Keep an eye out for this one as I gather he is wants to use the music of The Smiths, with his own take on the lyrics. He's awaiting permission right now, so it could end up in a totally different direction? Perhaps he got the idea when he appeared on the same montage sequence with Cameron, the day Morrissey was on the BBC's "One Show"?

30 p a Tic-Tac
I know, I know
It's serious...

30 p a Tic-Tac
I know, I know
It's serious...

Thats the one Karl:thumb:

I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not? I think he was about the musical and asking for permission? Obviously the mini-bar tic-tac song to the tune of Girlfriend in a Coma was a quick off-the-cuff number.

To be honest I dont normally listen to that station, but the batteries on my bedside DAB have gone, so it re-tunes every time I switch it on. So when I heard Frank I thought "Oh hello?"

Back
Top Bottom