Gail Shea responds to Morrissey's Canada tour plans

Tweet links to:

Morrissey breaks vow to boycott Canada until seal hunt is banned, announces eight concerts - National Post

Gail Shea's cited response from the above:

"Reached Monday, Shea laughed about his concert tour plans.

“You want to know if I’m going?
The answer’s ‘No,’ ” she said.

“They use their popularity to get headlines when they really don’t understand the issues. It’s just radical views and comments to grab headlines,” she said of Morrissey and other celebrity opponents of the hunt.
“It’s always been a part of life in Atlantic Canada.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind,” she said."

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you got me with your skillfully played 'logic trap'. You're clearly a freekin' genius and not the total twat we all presumed. Jaysus knows how I get out of bed in the morning. I can see that I'm going to have to try much harder when it comes to discussing issues about 1980s singer Morrissey as you have all bases covered.

Clearly NASAs loss is Burger King's gain.

:straightface:

BK on the weekends, :crazy: asylum during the week.:thumb:

For those new to Solo, take a look at the footage of Morrissey at Maida Vale for the Radio2 session. Peter is the ugly twat at the front, clapping like a seal and gurning like a total c*** when Morrissey starts This Charming Man...yet he feels able to use the word 'hypocrite' without any sense of embarrassment.

Wall-eyed and thick as pig shit. I could almost feel sorry for him...but he's a twat, so I don't.

Have a link to the video?

Have a link to the video?

If you're the kind of person that has certain views at one point in time, and never, ever changes them, despite all that goes on since that point in time, as the OP appears to be, then there's a valid point here.

If, however, you're the kind of person like me, who is willing to change their opinions and views based on evidence, then there's nothing to see.

I have been an anti-racist campaigner all my life. There was a time I admired Morrissey. But that admiration evaporated the moment he started spouting racist shite, railing against dark-skinned people, openly praising Nazi vloggers, defending sexual assault...and many more.

If you're the kind of person who'll take all that into account, an still have the same view, then you're a blinkered arsehole who deserves all the opprobrium they get.

I make no apologies whatsoever for who I was, my views then, and who I am now, and my views now.

So cram it all up your racist balloon-knot, f*** off, and when you've done that, f*** off some more.

If you're the kind of person that has certain views at one point in time, and never, ever changes them, despite all that goes on since that point in time, as the OP appears to be, then there's a valid point here.

If, however, you're the kind of person like me, who is willing to change their opinions and views based on evidence, then there's nothing to see.

I have been an anti-racist campaigner all my life. There was a time I admired Morrissey. But that admiration evaporated the moment he started spouting racist shite, railing against dark-skinned people, openly praising Nazi vloggers, defending sexual assault...and many more.

If you're the kind of person who'll take all that into account, an still have the same view, then you're a blinkered arsehole who deserves all the opprobrium they get.

I make no apologies whatsoever for who I was, my views then, and who I am now, and my views now.

So cram it all up your racist balloon-knot, f*** off, and when you've done that, f*** off some more.

I'm not judging you.
I have never seen or know of this video session and was interested in it.
I did a Google but only found a Radio6 session.

:crazy:

Skinny H Christ:crazy:

IM NOT A TWAT IM A SAVIOR OF DARK PEOPLE!!!:ahhh:
EVER SINCE I GOT MARRIED THATS WHO I AM A FREEDOM FIGHTER AGAINST NAZI VLOGGERS:swear

WATCH YOUR STEP EVIL NAZI VLOGGERS!!!! IM HERE TO TROLL YOU!!!
and I HAVE AN ARMY OF SOCK PUPPETS led by LT SURFACE:ahhh::swear:swear

BE VERY SCARED!!!:gun:

LOL what a nujob.:laughing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom