George Michael at it again

Years! I can't send you a message because you are blocked. you can send me one at gmail. northernleeches

was he unbanned and then just banned again?

Sometimes the forum software acts autonomously and unbans people, when moderators spot these mistakes they ban them again.

I know all these things because secretly I'm a moderator here, shhh!

Sometimes the forum software acts autonomously and unbans people, when moderators spot these mistakes they ban them again.

I know all these things because secretly I'm a moderator here, shhh!

ahh, thank you.

and i wont tell anyone.

He surely has something with public restrooms/lavatories... I mean he's always caught doing something in those places whether it's drugs or sex...:p

Isn't crack the cocaine of people that can't afford the pure cocaine? :rolleyes:

I think it very wrong to go shooting up or cottaging in daylight hours and they should be punished.My youngest son went to the loo in a local toilet and was met by two gays at it.He's now nine and I've only recently let him use the gents again.

He's a grown man, he can do what he likes. I mean, it's not like the criticism of the Irregular Regulars in the Off-topic section of the Morrissey-solow forums is going to cause George to re-evaluate his life and stop the drugs and illicit bum-sex.
ILLICIT? :rolleyes::confused:

Isn't that the Kenny dude that sang The Gambler?

My dad used to play that in retaliation to my Smiths records.Evil.

You've gotta repect the beard though.

But that's not Kenny Loggins, that's Kenny Whatshisname "You gotta know when to hold em'...know when to walk away, know when to run."

Back
Top Bottom