Girls with tattoos

have I made this thread before? I did a search through this forum and the off-topic one and came up empty, so I'm guessing not

This f***ing "trend" of girls disgracing their bodies with ink is disgraceful and beyond reproach. THAT SHIT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE OR SEXY, I'm afraid

in fact, it's f***ing gross and completely unattractive and has become popular for no other reason than vain showmanship and the fact that everyone else is doing it.

Someone should tell girls that this shit is PERMANENT and if they think they're insecure now, imagine how insecure they'll be when they're 40 and their skin starts to sag, and so will their tattoos

seriously, the stupidity of this trend baffles me to no end. Hot women tattooing f***ing words and birds and flowers and shit on their BOOBS, or stupid murals and shit down the sides of their bodies. Like I want to look at a bouqet of flowers or a swarm of butterflies on your breasts while you're on top of me, or a f***ing proverb from the bible on the small of your back when we're...bleh

and this whole argument that "it's addicting" and "I can't stop getting tattoos" is f***ing retarded, too. Don't get me started on THAT one

so from now on, every time I see some broad with some goofy, retarded body ink ruining their otherwise beautiful, pure, pillowy-soft figure, I'm going to come to this thread and rant and report on it, in detail.

While I'll agree that most are very ill thought out. Some suit them well though and if you make it part of your identity why should it not be ok. It is as you say permanent. And the problem with that is you don't identify with certain ideals and such for good or bad. I have no tats but I do see some poor ones daily. I don't agree but it's their life to wreck their own way isn't it? I myself like a girl with some ink as long as it's not extreme or obviously stupid

Come to think of it, back in my navy days I saw plenty of bad ones and I was very selective which is why I'm currently ink free. Those nights drunk in the tattoo parlor were fun though. I didn't have th heart to tell my friend that his tattoo of a tiger was absolute shit. Thankfully it's on his back where he can't see it.

While I'll agree that most are very ill thought out. Some suit them well though and if you make it part of your identity why should it not be ok. It is as you say permanent. And the problem with that is you don't identify with certain ideals and such for good or bad. I have no tats but I do see some poor ones daily. I don't agree but it's their life to wreck their own way isn't it? I myself like a girl with some ink as long as it's not extreme or obviously stupid

This. ^^^

Also, are you going out with girls or bodies? Of course you don’t have to tell her you love her crappy tattoo, if tattoos are not of your taste, but if the girl wants to make one, she doesn’t need anyone’s approval. She knows she’s going to get old, she knows the ink on her skin will possibly not look very good when that happens. So what? If she’s woman enough to realize it was a bad move and laugh about it later… Better still, if she doesn’t give a shit about the men that didn’t ask her out because she has a silly tattoo (very mature, eh?)… If she’s done it because it means something to her and not to try to look sexy, and she’s aware that a simple drawing on her body only concerns her and nobody else, then you should feel lucky to be with the girl with the silly tattoo.

I’m sorry, but you came across as a macho man in this post. Women are not out there just to look sexy and attractive for you.

This. ^^^

Also, are you going out with girls or bodies? Of course you don’t have to tell her you love her crappy tattoo, if tattoos are not of your taste, but if the girl wants to make one, she doesn’t need anyone’s approval. She knows she’s going to get old, she knows the ink on her skin will possibly not look very good when that happens. So what? If she’s woman enough to realize it was a bad move and laugh about it kx later… Better still, if she doesn’t give a shit about the men that didn’t ask her out because she has a silly tattoo (very mature, eh?)… If she’s done it because it means something to her and not to try to look sexy, and she’s aware that a simple drawing on her body only concerns her and nobody else, then you should feel lucky to be with the girl with the silly tattoo.

I’m sorry, but you came across as a macho man in this post. Women are not out there just to look sexy and attractive for you.

Its like me and my vices, mainly drinking and smoking, so I know their terrible choices, but you don't have to like it. Plenty of people like me with all my bad and good. Don't let one thing get you all bent out of shape. (We're probably out of shape enough as it is ;))

have I made this thread before? I did a search through this forum and the off-topic one and came up empty, so I'm guessing not

This f***ing "trend" of girls disgracing their bodies with ink is disgraceful and beyond reproach. THAT SHIT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE OR SEXY, I'm afraid

in fact, it's f***ing gross and completely unattractive and has become popular for no other reason than vain showmanship and the fact that everyone else is doing it.

Someone should tell girls that this shit is PERMANENT and if they think they're insecure now, imagine how insecure they'll be when they're 40 and their skin starts to sag, and so will their tattoos

seriously, the stupidity of this trend baffles me to no end. Hot women tattooing f***ing words and birds and flowers and shit on their BOOBS, or stupid murals and shit down the sides of their bodies. Like I want to look at a bouqet of flowers or a swarm of butterflies on your breasts while you're on top of me, or a f***ing proverb from the bible on the small of your back when we're...bleh

and this whole argument that "it's addicting" and "I can't stop getting tattoos" is f***ing retarded, too. Don't get me started on THAT one

so from now on, every time I see some broad with some goofy, retarded body ink ruining their otherwise beautiful, pure, pillowy-soft figure, I'm going to come to this thread and rant and report on it, in detail.

Some broad? :lbf:

I bet you are beating them off with a stick.

It's not just women who get crap tattoos - take a look at this http://goodmenproject.com/good-feed...in-of-homosexuality-is-actually-a-sin-itself/

I'm not religious in the slightest, but it did make me laugh

Dave

that's hysterical! Especially when I know, or know of, hundreds of people who have tattoos and claim to be followers of the Lord. I guess they should have actually read what they were believing into before jumping in with both feet

whoops! Sure glad I never bothered to get any ink; I might need to start believing one day for the sake of saving my soul and I'll need every advantage I can get, at this rate

so I guess what I'm saying is: Tattoos in general are dumb, because people are generally clueless. It just looks far more retarded on a woman's body because they're supposed to be the archetype of purity and beauty in this world

I'm aware all this makes me sound immature, btw. I'm just incredibly picky and selective with stuff like this

And judgemental. Oh jesus, am I ever judgemental. Can you tell? I'm working on it, believe me. It's an uphill battle. Hence the whole "no tattoos because I might need divine intervention" bit

Anyway

There's this smoking hot italian girl who works the pasta counter at the eatery place near where my office is. She has big gorgeous eyes, the cutest smile, a great figure, and soup-coolers as lush as feather pillows

She's also got this bizarre leopard print sleeve tattooed down her arm, which ruins it for me. But she's so exotic and amazing looking, she ALMOST gets a pass. Almost. You have no idea how close she comes

But I digress. Rules are rules and values are values, so...

FAIL.

Its like me and my vices, mainly drinking and smoking, so I know their terrible choices, but you don't have to like it. Plenty of people like me with all my bad and good. Don't let one thing get you all bent out of shape. (We're probably out of shape enough as it is ;))

I know, but it's not just one thing. I'll spare you, though. :) You'll get the idea by reading the rest of the thread...

Come to think of it, back in my navy days I saw plenty of bad ones and I was very selective which is why I'm currently ink free. Those nights drunk in the tattoo parlor were fun though. I didn't have th heart to tell my friend that his tattoo of a tiger was absolute shit. Thankfully it's on his back where he can't see it.
I hear this, I am so happy I made it through the army without getting any tats
especially the one I almost got, a black knight(symbol of my regiment)
it would have been on the upper part of my right arm(like my buddies got)
now twenty years later, twenty pounds fatter and a lot weaker
what kind of monstrosity would it look like now? :eek:
no, no tats is better, at least on me
as for girls with them
ehh, if a girl is pretty, I cannot see her having a tattoo as being the deal breaker
having said that, a pretty girl without tats does seem theoretically better than one with them :o
perhaps :confused: oh, I don't know, when a woman gets tats it says something about her personality doesn't it?
something adventurous, right?
maybe that is not such a bad thing :cool:

It depends on what the tattoo represents but many are creative and cool. My coworker's husband designs his own.
I didn't appreciate an old boss of mine showing me her rose tattoo on her pregnant belly. I didn't ask to see it. I think if it's on a spot where it'll stretch it looks gross.

I can't get a tattoo because I have hyper sensitive skin.

They only suck when forced on people. I've seen horrific brands and designs forced on people during gang initations.
I found the film Eastern Promises fascinating. Viggo Mortensen had the idea to add gang tats to tell more of the story about his character.

Well that is a very different situation. I find the gang culture a bit ridiculous personally. It is one of those things that doesn't reward anything but brutality.

I think the fact our buddy over here had to point out the girl was an italian broad says a lot about him. teasing. I fine some girls with tats a bit sexy sometimes as long as they're not ridiculous. I have a buddy of mine who has a tattoo of the devil holding the pope from a noose.talk about regrettable ink.

Back
Top Bottom