Glasgow - The SSE Hydro (Feb. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
I was in Huddersfield recently.
People very friendly, excellent coffee houses, 2nd hand vynl shop and wonderful Harold Wilson statue. Who could ask for more?
If all you need is a chippy and a life marinated in batter then Hudds is your thing. We beat up a few of them a fortnight ago and my brick destroyed one of their buses. Hooliganism will return big time with Brexit mark my words.

That taig Hugh not welcomed just like any Paddy really. Bring back the good old times and why can't Hugh return home to Ireland and rebuild the place instead of living off welfare in Scotland?

It makes for a powerful dynamic. The art that fascinates Morrissey is, on the whole, from the past; images of Peter Wyngarde and Bruce Lee, Elvis Presley covers. But, when it comes to his own art, it's all about now, his new songs, his new album.

Exactly ^^^^ Not that I am looking for a best of tour, but maybe one less weighted on the song stylings of JT. So many great songs left out when so many played have been beaten to death, or simply mediocre at best. Still, I get that he sells tickets and often times fills the clubs he plays, but I believe he could have an even bigger audience if he were to just give a little in the set list department.

For a man that many write here is out for the money to live in 5 star hotels, it seems as though he could swell his bank account if he chose to do so, but instead chooses to stay the course however limiting that may be. Pretty much the story of his life as an entertainer. From Viva Hate on...Don't Give the People What They Want.

If all you need is a chippy and a life marinated in batter then Hudds is your thing. We beat up a few of them a fortnight ago and my brick destroyed one of their buses. Hooliganism will return big time with Brexit mark my words.
Wow, this Fanny bloke is great.
I hope to string him along for quite a while for the entertainment of my fellow solo'ers.

Shirt toss for the frinkers:

One of the tweets (and discussion thereafter) that appears to have fuelled the media:

I posted this yesterday when it appeared at 10:18pm, but thought better of it and deleted it as the gig feedback was positive everywhere else.
Woke up to find local rags spinning it in to far, far more than it was.
Same as it ever was.
Regards,
FWD.

I would love to ask Willie Elliott why he waited 26 years to see morrissey and why the last time he saw him was at a festival, he’s obviously a huge morrissey fan

Wow, this Fanny bloke is great.
I hope to string him along for quite a while for the entertainment of my fellow solo'ers.

He's probably a weedy little thing that has suffered years of bullying, being able to act tough as an internet troll may help with his self confidence issues.

That Nicola Sturgeon comment is funny. Can't believe people take things sooooo literally.

He's probably a weedy little thing that has suffered years of bullying, being able to act tough as an internet troll may help with his self confidence issues.
Good Evening the excellent Surface.
I look forward to examining his trolling.
I hereby initiate the Moz - Solo Troll Discussion group.
Let us see how this particular luminary manifests his insecurities.
Just to help him along -
Hey Fanny, I am so furious at your horrible posts. Go away you nasty, nasty person!

Istanbul !!!!!

Good Evening the excellent Surface.
I look forward to examining his trolling.
I hereby initiate the Moz - Solo Troll Discussion group.
Let us see how this particular luminary manifests his insecurities.
Just to help him along -
Hey Fanny, I am so furious at your horrible posts. Go away you nasty, nasty person!
I already miss Hellary c***on.

You small little man.

Is that a Troll of old?

Ah come on.
Everybody here on this site for some time knows it’s Urbanus.
And I dislike his posts tremendously but they also make me laugh. I hope I am not insulting him but there are far worse trolls.

And, if it comes to trolling there are different types and I don’t like the ones with their vicious, pages long ideological, political attacks on Moz.
And always anonymously.

Every tiny snippet of information about him, fact or not, and making up fake news about him,

I know Moz likes to provoke and challenge his detractors and he apparently always knows to hit the right nerves.
So be it.
Sigh

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom