Morrissey Central "GODDESS MILEY IN A SMITHS TEE" (March 12, 2021)

IMG_9545_ph5efm.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

“Goddess” :lbf: Come on, Sam, post the picture of your altar then. And make your own Sam Central, it’s been getting more and more embarrassing to read your posts

Palm Springs in multi-colored lettering is the coloring embodiment of what Palm Springs was always supposed to be about, for the oh, let’s say - the last 100yrs or so - as far as I’m concerned.

The girl’s always had legs, she did Jolene justice when she was still a kid... and that was also way back when any normal human being would have still assumed that no other woman ever could...

...AND she’s wearing a print of a shirt of an emblem of a band, that is not only “niche” and older than she’s been alive, but also the..... ahem... drumroll!!... the best band on earth that ever lived.

If you’re passive aggressive about this hot mess with legs having a penchant for great music...

And doing her part to carry the torch and to shine the light when and where millions wouldn’t... well, then the problem then is maybe you...

And not the fact that she OWNED Jolene like NO ONE else but Dolly ever could...

Or the fact that the Smiths were hot af, and that a millienial/or whatever even came after, is also now clued into the fact in 2021.

Palm Springs in multi-colored lettering is the coloring embodiment of what Palm Springs was always supposed to be about, for the oh, let’s say - the last 100yrs or so - as far as I’m concerned.

The girl’s always had legs, she did Jolene justice when she was still a kid... and that was also way back when any normal human being would have still assumed that no other woman ever could...

...AND she’s wearing a print of a shirt of an emblem of a band, that is not only “niche” and older than she’s been alive, but also the..... ahem... drumroll!!... the best band on earth that ever lived.

If you’re passive aggressive about this hot mess with legs having a penchant for great music...

And doing her part to carry the torch and to shine the light when and where millions wouldn’t... well, then the problem then is maybe you...

Or the fact that the Smiths were hot af, and that a millienial/or whatever even came after, is also now clued into the fact in 2021.

“Goddess” :lbf: Come on, Sam, post the picture of your altar then. And make your own Sam Central, it’s been getting more and more embarrassing to read your posts
Couldn’t agree more with your comment. 💯

The Nashville Daughter rocking a t-shirt featuring the California Son’s former band.

L-O-L-O-L.. Nooooooooo, i was NOT talking to you, as it happens, this time :lbf::lbf::lbf:

i was sticking up IN ADVANCE, to all the people that were GOING to make negative remarks, in the FUTURE, because they’re mad that there’s a picture of someone in a Smiths t-shirt :rolleyes:

You make me DIE though, Ket ... and for all the right reasons...

Both when I TELL you that I’m dying laughing, ... and also when I sometimes don’t :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Ok, kid?

You're outing yourself as a Miley fan? I applaud your courage. :guitar:

Couldn’t agree more with your comment. 💯
The picture is the absolute antithesis of all the smiths were.
Just shows how morrisseys mind works in 2021.
Me, me, me.
Anyone will do in a morrissey related t shirt now,
he doesn't even deserve his name in capitals.
morrissey, that'll be right.

Certainly, thousands of new fans, a new generation of fans are ordering The Smiths and Morrissey albums at this moment. Sam is priceless for his uncle

i dont mind her,though her voice sounds like she smokes 40 fags a day.

Well, she covered "There is a light that never goes out" so it's not surprising to see her in a Smiths t-shirt. At least she's got good taste.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom