Morrissey Central "GODDESS MILEY IN A SMITHS TEE" (March 12, 2021)

IMG_9545_ph5efm.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Certainly, thousands of new fans, a new generation of fans are ordering The Smiths and Morrissey albums at this moment. Sam is priceless for his uncle

:)

the figures prove your financial statement to be 100 percent correct.
Moz is racking it in. Millions of new younger fans. Real young fans
not fake young Fake C type fans.:thumb:

Skinny will probably have a condition over the sales figures.🧑‍🦲

I honestly thought it said "Godless" when I first saw the headline.
Was disappointed when I realised it did not.

Samuel, instead of posting these idiotic photos, write how your uncle is doing , how does he feel etc.
Fans want to know what's up with him, they don't care about MileY Virus (as your uncle called her, right) I am personally insulted by seeing these photos. I always thought celebrities like Miley Virus didn't belong to World of Morrissey . And I still hope it is :rolleyes:

I reckon Miley is a favoriute ouf thue California family. I reckon the California Son, Nancy, aund thue California Son Junior aull louve heur aund heur musiuc. Thius phouto musut ouf beeun tauken wheun thue California Son and famiuly weure at hius fauther iun lauws old houseu iun Palm Springs winding up bunny man new order shitty smiths concert in 1983 inn nn nnn n nnn n nnn nn it.

Samuel, instead of posting these idiotic photos, write how your uncle is doing , how does he feel etc.
Fans want to know what's up with him, they don't care about MileY Virus (as your uncle called her, right) I am personally insulted by seeing these photos. I always thought celebrities like Miley Virus didn't belong to World of Morrissey . And I still hope it is :rolleyes:
They belong to the World of Sam no one has the interest for

Sam Central failing under the weight of going even a few days without posting a picture of an unrelated woman wearing any kind of Moz related merch.

I just wanted to say that the combination of Texan boots + white shorts + a baseball hat is the new trend and I strongly suggest everyone to dress that way as to become true gods and goddesses.

The picture is the absolute antithesis of all the smiths were.
Just shows how morrisseys mind works in 2021.
Me, me, me.
Anyone will do in a morrissey related t shirt now,
he doesn't even deserve his name in capitals.
morrissey, that'll be right.
A beautiful picture for the beautiful people on solo.....

Any you offer what exactly......
Apart from the usual wind and piss?

I just wanted to say that the combination of Texan boots + white shorts + a baseball hat is the new trend and I strongly suggest everyone to dress that way as to become true gods and goddesses.
I prefer Boxers

I don't understand why Morrissey Central didn't post the Meghan Markle Queen Is Dead t-shirt meme? Surely that was right down their alley! Was it because Johnny beat them to it?

I don't understand why Morrissey Central didn't post the Meghan Markle Queen Is Dead t-shirt meme? Surely that was right down their alley! Was it because Johnny beat them to it?

Who knows what goes on in the mind of Sam... his cousin posted it before JM.

Hope she Knows and listens to The Smiths-Not just a fashion statement-Never liked what she became-Can't HELP? but feel a little dirty knowing she's braless-all those Tats? Just rubs me the wrong way. Can't wait for MOZ Return. ANY Hope (EVER) for Smiths Reunion? I'm not the Only one Right.

Nephew/USELESS TWAT: f***! Look at that straw, Morrissey!

Morrissey: CLUTCH IT FOR f***'S SAKE! CLUTCH THAT STRAW YOU USELESS TWAT! CLUTCH IT!

Nephew/USELESS TWAT: I've got it Morrissey! I've got it!

Morrissey: POST IT ON MY SITE! NOW! DO IT!

I reckon Miley is a favoriute ouf thue California family. I reckon the California Son, Nancy, aund thue California Son Junior aull louve heur aund heur musiuc. Thius phouto musut ouf beeun tauken wheun thue California Son and famiuly weure at hius fauther iun lauws old houseu iun Palm Springs winding up bunny man new order shitty smiths concert in 1983 inn nn nnn n nnn n nnn nn it.
My dear AztecCamera, she is to be referred to as the Nashville Daughter.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom