Golden Days Before They End - Morrissey Central (27 Feb, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/golden-days-before-they-end

An image of Curtis Butler:

46391_curtis_butler.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photo.

M really liked this fan.

Curtis must have been a great guy.

:)

Or is M in his strange way also talking about himself?

Yeah, right. He was a manipulative, lying, rip-off merchant who thought only of himself, and would trample over anyone to get closer to his idol and fund his tour debts. Being dead doesn't absolve him from his shitty behaviour in life, or bring any relief to all the people he hurt, so I wish Morrisey would stop blowing smoke up his ass now.

Was the COD revealed anywhere? The other thread descended into those deifying the guy and those loathing him (so pretty much like every thread about Moz himself these days).

He didn’t have a clue what he was really like. He was loud. Attention seeking. Manipulative. Scheming. Self obsessed...

He didn’t just attend gigs all over the planet to actually enjoy them. He had to be seen, and by Morrissey himself. Morrissey said that he himself never “performed” but Chris certainly did. Once he suspected that he had an audience...off he went.

Sad that he died so young, but let’s no revise what we all know of him. He wasn’t a good human being.

Great photo.

M really liked this fan.

:)

Or is M in his strange way also talking about himself?

Im starting to think there is some real guilt going on here.
We know Moz uses his family and friends to spy We know they use people like curties. Mentally ill messed up people.
Maybe some know they should have helped, it was no secret what curties was like.
He should have been helped to get a life, sort himself out

Instead they all encourage this user, leaching mentality Shit it's rife in Moz camp.

I hope he finds peace but this idea he was 'lucky', lived a more exciting life than others it utter BS. The kid was messed up, f***ed up and nothing in his life but an unhealthy fan fixation

I didn't know Curtis, but I can see two things: 1) Morrissey liked him a lot, which is very nice; and 2) some people here use this affection to hurt Morrissey by means of insulting a dead person who can't defend himself. It says nothing about Curtis but speaks a lot about the cowardice of the insulters.

Don't speak ill of the dead. If what you are saying about him IS true, let the bad feelings you have towards him die with Curtis. Let it go. It's a BIG time waster, and it makes you look filthy.

--> Life is what you make of it, folks. Personally, when I rolled with the pigs all I ever got was muddy - but the pigs LOVED the fact that I got dirty. That's THEIR scene, the filth. Stay clean, and if you're not on your way there yet - start cleaning up (read first sentence again).

Ketamin Sun, you are an absolute crack pot, you are crazy!!

Moz probably never held more than one conversation with the bloke.

I wish you spoke how you really felt.

they look alike
are you disappointed ??? fans look like idols
Yeah, right. He was a manipulative, lying, rip-off merchant who thought only of himself, and would trample over anyone to get closer to his idol and fund his tour debts. Being dead doesn't absolve him from his shitty behaviour in life, or bring any relief to all the people he hurt, so I wish Morrisey would stop blowing smoke up his ass now.

He didn’t have a clue what he was really like. He was loud. Attention seeking. Manipulative. Scheming. Self obsessed...

He didn’t just attend gigs all over the planet to actually enjoy them. He had to be seen, and by Morrissey himself. Morrissey said that he himself never “performed” but Chris certainly did. Once he suspected that he had an audience...off he went.

Sad that he died so young, but let’s no revise what we all know of him. He wasn’t a good human being.
And you think you are a good human being? That is not for us to judge. Poor kid. Sounded hilarious to me, I like quirky. Curtis or Chris? All in the name...

Kimber,

Luuuuuv the California Son theme. The Brits are eating this up girl! California Son is #3 in the Brit charts! I didn't know there were beaches in Ingland. One suggestion next time don't use "moronic" because Steve doesn't say that or use a Steve cliche like "we must". Also the guitarist dude Snoz or Goz or whatever his name is said the sales at his store in Ingland have doubled now! Stop by the Beverly Hills office today and I will give you Steve's Clipper tickets for the game tonight.

You Rock!!
Pete

So what is a good human being?

Sour bitter Citeh fans bitter over the fact that United fan Moz honoured United fan Curtis. Honestly, you Citeh fans can just fook off and listen to Oasis or something or buy the same weird shoes as the other Citeh fans of The Smiths.

You are really struggling to beat those scousers to the title so just focus on that and let Curtis be what he was, a close friend to Morrissey which is something you lot will never be.

OK?

You should know that Morrissey (the guy that praises Anne Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson) is the shittiest judge of character, so no surprise he champions the dead con-man Curtis Butler. To be fair, Moz only really knew the side of Curtis that he portrayed in the letters that he wrote to him, and not all of the repulsive stuff that happened behind the scenes.

It's hard to believe from that picture that this is a fellow that would soon die from autoerotic asphyxiation.

Folks, always make sure you have a spotter when you do that. The INXS fanclub makes spotters available.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom