Good Luck All!

Hi everyone, first post! I got 2 for Wednesday. It confirmed my order instantly - didn't take time to process my debit card. Is this normal when the website's really busy?

Tommy.

same on ticketmaster too - Early bird and worm springs to mind ! just watch the f***ers appear on ebay over the next few hours ! thank god i got 2 x friday this morning

the servers busy so im pressumin thats the case. So glad i got mine yesterday got it of a credit card/visa so i should be reeet. never use a debit card me because alot of things dont accept them properly which is stupid

I managed to get fri/sat, after entering about 50 security words on ticketmaster for the friday one haha!

I was on ticket master at five to 8 refreshing my browser, is it just luck of the draw who gets them then? I hope my VISA debit card goes through ok :S

was that thru ticketmaster or see tickets ? I already had an account with ticketmaster which speeds up the process. With see tickets you will receive an e mail saying that your purchase has been accepted pending clearance of the funds from your account then when it does clear you will receive another e mail - this second email can take a while cos i booked yesterday for saturday and have not yet received my second email but have spoke too see tickets and the transaction has gone thru. these are still nervous times tho ! hope it all goes well

I went back on See to get a Friday one, filled all the details in, computer says no. That was at 9:03am!

Craziness! I think some people grabbed the £180 deal in desperation as they were gone by 9:08am!

Again, like other folk, i hope my cards go through ok. Got both confirmation emails though. If i ring up see can i confirm the details of the order and any mistakes changed by the agent?

Yeah I already a Ticketmaster account too (last tickets I purchased through them were Moz at Wembley last year) but still couldn't get any for Fri/Sat, so I went on Seetickets and got 2 for Wednesday just in time, now I'll worry all day until I get a confirmation!

insane. i didn't expect them to go THAT quick, after the presale ones were up for so long yesterday. thank goodness we had the presale information.

makes me wish i'd picked up an extra six-day, i know i'll end up with a friend (if not a handful of them) who waited too long to get tickets...ah, well. see you all there!

cg

don't know how quick the tracker will work - but i called them last night cos i had a pre sale pair cancelled yesterday and the guy i spoke to confirmed that my saturday set were fine and had been cleared but my friday set had been cancelled - hence 9am frenzy this morning as i already had my train and accom booked ! relief all around now tho .

Confirmation emails for Seetickets, woohoo! And i know i entered the details for ticketmaster bob on so off to book the journey and hostels now. Hope to see you in a pub down there soon for some shite sarfern lager!

Back
Top Bottom