Goodbye Sty & Goodbye so-low

Moderators did not give blue jag and Reelaround about your info.
You're naive to think it's OK to post an offensive comment.

All the users should re-read sticky threads on top of the pigsty and off-topic.

You're a liar. This post proves that you gave them information about my warning, which you KNEW based on bluejag's destructive personality would be fuel for his attempt to bury me in libel and should have remained private. If it was not intended to be private, it would not be sent via private message.

You're naive to think you can get away with not telling the truth when it damages someone reputation.
I typically don't have a problem with you, Kewpie, but I'm not going to be subverted to you.

Last edited:
i've forgot.

Rome, your reaction on this thread says it all. You're totally busted. Honestly, you make me want to vomit - don't buy the Sun? Even the Sun stopped printing homophobic crap years ago. You're in no position to tell anyone anything. Just f*** off.

WHAT?????????????????:mad:
Rome, did you say that I drink martini??

Kewpie, Kewpie..... how do I complain and get Rome banned?:D

I think it was me that put cornelius=c***. Or if it wasn't me, I wish I had done it:straightface:

Jukebox Jury

JJ, I didn't find those tags very amusing and I doubt you did either in reality. Even if HIM is wrong (which I highly doubt) I don't see how you can defend this idiot. I know you have had beef with HIM in the past but that doesn't mean he's wrong. That said, I am a fair man and will concede that Cornelius Blaze is indeed a c***.:)

Him has crawled out of the woodwork after months to shit stir.He thrives on it.

He baited me for about a year.

Hellie, don't you think it's odd that Rome is so heavily involved in two threads both involving abusive e mails? Just sayin'. LUVM was right: why would HIM make it up? He's got no reason to. Just think about what I'm saying a little.

this is Offensive,!!!!!!

It was offensive, yes. But not quite as offensive as this: you are without doubt the thickest c*** I have ever come across in all my time on Solow, and believe me that is really saying something. There is no point even trying to communicate with you. Are you so far up Rome's arse you will defend anything he does? f*** me, if Hitler had sanctioned the holocaust with a couple of emoticons on the document and a cheeky wink you'd have been up for a bit of that as well. Grow up. Yeah it was offensive for LUVM to call you a retard but guess what? There's f*** all you can do about it. Rome and his ilk created the pigsty, now eat it up.:lbf:

You've forgotten a fact that you got a time out for tag abuse targetting LuvMozzy about a month ago.

LOL!!! Thanks Kewpie.:)

Oh god, please dont make me explain my point to you again. Were you kept back a year at school?

:lbf:

Sorry if that was a bit long, I just learned how to use the multiquote function the other day and got carried away.:)

Last edited:
Are you so far up Rome's arse you will defend anything he does? f*** me, if Hitler had sanctioned the holocaust with a couple of emoticons on the document and a cheeky wink you'd have been up for a bit of that as well. Grow up. Yeah it was offensive for LUVM to call you a retard but guess what? There's f*** all you can do about it. Rome and his ilk created the pigsty, now eat it up.:lbf:

godwin's law you stupid f***ing c***.

and way to find out how to multiquote, you so-far-up-luvm's-arse retard.

someone said something. someone else said something. we started talking about popcorn.

godwin's law you stupid f***ing c***.

and way to find out how to multiquote, you so-far-up-luvm's-arse retard.

Actually, he very rarely jumps in to defend me, because I can defend myself, and at least we've got the excuse we're actually together; not just pwetend buddies on this ickle messageboard.

The fact lainey and JJ both replied below and had nothing to say to that speaks volumes. You can't argue with reason.

He's very far from stupid, but you are EXACTLY a fat ugly c*** who spends his evenings alone, drinking and posting pictures of your disgustingly revolting face far too close up.

Actually, you owe MLE a favour, because he clocked you at Quarry night and didn't tell me, if I'd have seen you I'd have thrown up in your face.

Oh god, please dont make me explain my point to you again. Were you kept back a year at school?

I'm allowed to be offensive in the pigsty, no? It was invented for it! Well lets all bask in shit then under happy anonymity.

oh, than you are a vile, nasty nonentity.
the only good thing about this thread is the fact I got sent 8 PM telling me to put you and your friends on ignore and thanks for all that info, (very interesting and funny) but I'm bored with them so I will put them ignore right now.

oh, than you are a vile, nasty nonentity.
the only good thing about this thread is the fact I got sent 8 PM telling me to put you and your friends on ignore and thanks for all that info, (very interesting and funny) but I'm bored with them so I will put them ignore right now.

Yes, info on me does tend to be interesting and funny. :)

Actually, he very rarely jumps in to defend me, because I can defend myself, and at least we've got the excuse we're actually together; not just pwetend buddies on this ickle messageboard.

The fact lainey and JJ both replied below and had nothing to say to that speaks volumes. You can't argue with reason.

He's very far from stupid, but you are EXACTLY a fat ugly c*** who spends his evenings alone, drinking and posting pictures of your disgustingly revolting face far too close up.

Actually, you owe MLE a favour, because he clocked you at Quarry night and didn't tell me, if I'd have seen you I'd have thrown up in your face.

ah ok, so he's literally up your arse.

lainey and jj not responding has nothing to do with the amount of reason shown by your boyfriend. i'm sorry, is boyfriend the correct term? it's a little demeaning to such a powerful female person as you.

well, he did compare someone siding with a person who may or may not have swore at you and made you cry your feminist tears to someone siding with a perpetrator of genocide. seems pretty f***ing stupid to me.

i may be an ugly fat alcoholic, but at least i don't spend my time writing a blog about a reality show. oh, and you might want to choose a better picture for your site before commenting on people's looks. also, i don't drink alone every evening. last night for example. i didn't drink at all. i went out this morning and bought some booze.

honestly, you are so hideous (physically as well as mentally) that had you thrown up in my face i PROBABLY wouldn't have even got off on it. i assume you wouldn't get your boyfriend to fight your battles for you, being an intelligent independent female person, but if he finds offence at anything i've said, i would be more than willing to have a conversation with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
drama club i am offended iluvyesitis sausagefest xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom