Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre (Sep. 18, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Suedehead / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @dallow_bg & setlist.fm

• Morrissey comes to Grand Prairie and rocks the crowd with ... cover songs? (3 photos) - The Dallas Morning News. Link posted by Famous when dead via Morrissey Official Facebook.
  • Photo posted by @la_tracalera / Instagram. Link posted by dallow_bg.

full

Last edited:

"It never really began"
It's been over for a very long time.
The lowest point was the handling of #Cancergate :drama:
Just a very brief statement and that was it.

As far as I'm concerned that was appalling behaviour to gain publicity. If you're gonna do that approach at least back it up then good can come out of it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey has made something of his life he will always be remembered. I wont but i do spend my life helping people with PTSD and in my own way i know i have made a difference which begs the question what have you done with your life ?

Setlist is currently coming from 'VenableJosh' on setlist.fm.
Take setlist with a pinch of salt - some people just do odd things on setlist.fm.
Regards,
FWD.
I always take you with a pinch of salt and throw it over one shoulder.

Regards,
FWD.

Regards,
FWD.

Realistically.....I agree this is so true. I think it falls under.....practice makes perfect, also he is a rare breed as far as passion and greed ....he is the best..... Im so excited for tonight even though I know the setlist......I keep thinking this truly could be the last time I see Morrissey because of his age and my location ....and I'm a die hard fan if you will ....I've got the whole music collection, a superb concert tshirt collection, a morrissey book collection that's to die for,but only bc of god and freinds. and tonight is super special. And although I have over 200 recording live shows (83-2019) this is only my 6 show but it will be my first front row.... I'm going to film it so my good friends on this sight can have for there collection it's the least I can do to repay them for the music I have from them and they know who they are.....thank you guys so much

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom