Guardian has been refused copy of "California Son" for review

Morrissey is not an independent artist, he has a contract with BMG. Surely he has artistic freedom and he is free to choose which songs he sings live, which pin he wants to wear, how he wants to get dressed... But I am sure that BMG would not avoid sending an album for review to the Guardian if they believed that it's a good idea financially: they are not a charity created to finance and satisfy Morrissey.

I would say that if an album was denied, it is because nobody thought that it was going to help to promote the album, but actually the opposite.

If he was a true independent artist (i.e, self-produced and self-promoted albums, then maybe I would consider your idea... But I really doubt that BMG would be OK about not sending albums to review if they believed that such thing would increase the sales).

But I really doubt that BMG would be OK about not sending albums to review if they believed that such thing would increase the sales).’

Or maybe clever publicity/marketing on their part to deny the ‘hallowed’ Guardian the privilege.

But I really doubt that BMG would be OK about not sending albums to review if they believed that such thing would increase the sales).’

Or maybe clever publicity/marketing on their part to deny the ‘hallowed’ Guardian the privilege.

If the boss of BMG was Malcolm McLaren or Tony Wilson, then maybe...
But I assume they behave as more conventional businessmen.
I.e, I assume that if Morrissey decided that he doesn't want to sell records in Canada because of the seals... BMG would tell him that he can avoid playing in Canada, but that BMG won't stop selling albums there.

you click on the Guardian and the first thing you get from those loon twats is the asking for charity.:lbf:
how nobody gets paid they work for free there, so please help us at the very least feed the employees in the afternoon.:lbf:

yes they have a huge circulation:laughing:

you go to their offices and they have cups everywhere like Church to drop coins in them.:censored:

have one of the employees go rob a copy, place is full of delinquents and pick pockets.:bow:

sorry but Guardian sucks :elephant: :baseball::baseball:
:lbf:
...the f*** would you know about whether The Guardian sucks or not, clown-shoes? You’re incapable of basic comprehension or stringing a simple sentence together.

Unless there’s an emoji edition, you’ve never even read it, ya daft wee twat. ;)

...the f*** would you know about whether The Guardian sucks or not, clown-shoes? You’re incapable of basic comprehension or stringing a simple sentence together.

Unless there’s an emoji edition, you’ve never even read it, ya daft wee twat. ;)

:rolleyes:

Its DramaJ blowing off steam.o_O

DramaJ, i hear that the Comet tour gross went down from 5 quid to 2 quid.
3 gigs left, will the 2 quid survive???:lbf:

Poor penniless twat:straightface:

If the boss of BMG was Malcolm McLaren or Tony Wilson, then maybe...
But I assume they behave as more conventional businessmen.
I.e, I assume that if Morrissey decided that he doesn't want to sell records in Canada because of the seals... BMG would tell him that he can avoid playing in Canada, but that BMG won't stop selling albums there.

What if they just think that in today’s day and age it doesn’t matter that much either way

Its DramaJ blowing off steam.o_O

DramaJ, i hear that the Comet tour gross went down from 5 quid to 2 quid.
3 gigs left, will the 2 quid survive???:lbf:

Poor penniless twat:straightface:
...says the unemployable incel, whilst dribbling luke-warm pizza-pop sauce down his shirt - in comfort of his mom’s basement.

...says the unemployable incel, whilst dribbling luke-warm pizza-pop sauce down his shirt - in comfort of his mom’s basement.

I take it from you reply, that the 2 quid are no more.:tears:

why are you using 'incel' when that is MiniMaos word?
what kind of sense can you have if you are MiniMaos sidekick?:lbf:

I won't have a bad word said against my beloved Bob!

What about a stream of them?

He's a bloated blob of a hack with no taste or social graces.

I mean, I appreciate the bravery of cosplaying as Jo Brand, but...

Tags
california son info california sun guardian review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom