Gun Control

Should people have the right to keep and bear arms?

• Yes, with stricter laws .

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Yes, as the laws are now.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Yes, with less laws

• No.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the Deputy

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to shoot Terence.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand
question.

should citizens have the right to posses firearms?
should there be less strict laws, or should they be stricter?

from the 2nd amendment:
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

question.

should citizens have the right to posses firearms?
should there be less strict laws, or should they be stricter?

from the 2nd amendment:
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Doesn't this mean that the people should be allowed to bear arms if they are part of a 'well regulated militia'?
Not every Tom, Dick and Charlston off the street able to wipe out a school or their neighbours when they fall mentally ill.

The fact that the militia needs to be 'well regulated' is because they have weapons and are ordinary members of the public.
Anyway, the facts speak for themselves.
America is more dangerous because of the weapons.

Doesn't this mean that the people should be allowed to bear arms if they are part of a 'well regulated militia'?
Not every Tom, Dick and Charlston off the street able to wipe out a school or their neighbours when they fall mentally ill.

The fact that the militia needs to be 'well regulated' is because they have weapons and are ordinary members of the public.
Anyway, the facts speak for themselves.
America is more dangerous because of the weapons.

well that has been the debate in the united states, i cant really speak for other nations but that all the constitution says on the subject and everyone reads it differently.

No guns. I don't even understand why this should be a question.

guns do not kill people.people kill people

i think with proper laws, strict laws, and limited to certain types and models, people should be allowed to possess guns.

a vegan defending the rights of hunters and others to possess guns, who would have thunk it?:p

the facts speak for themselves. America is more dangerous because of the weapons.

Totally agree.

No guns.

Because a few gun nuts enjoy killing defenseless animals or want to play cowboy to protect their homes, America is an unsafe place to live, unlike the countries in Europe that those gun nuts make fun of in total ignorance. You can protect your home just as well with non-lethal force like a taser, pepper spray, an alarm system or even just a dog.

Totally agree.

No guns.

Because a few gun nuts enjoy killing defenseless animals or want to play cowboy to protect their homes, America is an unsafe place to live, unlike the countries in Europe that those gun nuts make fun of in total ignorance. You can protect your home just as well with non-lethal force like a taser, pepper spray, an alarm system or even just a dog.

to call everyone who owns a gun a "gun nut" is pretty much idiotic.

You can protect your home just as well with non-lethal force like a taser, pepper spray, an alarm system or even just a dog.

I live in a city where there are a lot of rapes. I do carry pepper spray and knives on me, but in my house I have a gun. I've only ever shot soda cans with it and that's all I hope I ever have to use it for.

true.so no one should be allowed to own a weapon, other than military and police?

See, this is what I would prefer. I would love to have it this way. We wouldn't have to worry about other people having guns as much, rendering owning one yourself pointless. But until then...

See, this is what I would prefer. I would love to have it this way. We wouldn't have to worry about other people having guns as much, rendering owning one yourself pointless. But until then...

The thing is the bad people would still always get guns as they do here in the uk. Its knife crime thats gone haywire in the uk total madness. :(

Tags
dnt bring yur guns 2 town feel lucky punk? i shot a man in reno i'ma call the police! just to watch him die m1911a1=purdy
Back
Top Bottom