Hand In Glove 7" white label

Also, I'm not a test pressing/white label expert. But I think all the RT131 test pressings I see on popsike are solid center and all the RT130's are push-out. Or are there RT131 test pressings that are push-out too. Between going on this site, passions, and popsike I think my head is spinning a little too much right now to think straight.

its a promo, but its still very rare.

its a promo, but its still very rare.

So if it's what he says it is, then we're talking about this correct?

UK 7" - 1984 white label promos [Rough Trade RT131]
Two 1984 white label promos have been reported. Both usually come with a press release if they have not been lost.

• Two-sided, stamped '18 APR 1984'. Matrix numbers RT131 A1 / RT131 B1 also handwritten on the label. Some also have 'EMI' written on the label. This very likely corresponds to the 1984 'London-Smiths' version listed above.
    RT 131 A1 / RT 131 B1

Ok, I asked for a picture.

i used to pester everyone for pics when i first started collecting, especially solid centres, had to check and double check, so many sellers confused an intact 4-prong centre with a solid centre, i sent so many emails asking for pics, you'd be surprised how many people cant be arsed taking pics, and how many feel undermined by being asked to provide further proof. Like IR says tho, its a 400 quid record, he could do you the courtesy of putting ur mind at ease

Yeah, I kind of didn't want to keep doubting him or piss him off. But it's also a lot of money. If I buy something for $6 and it's not the exact correct pressing, I don't usually even bother returning it or anything. But this is a lot more money. I still am pretty sure he's gonna say he made a mistake and then cancel it. The Kiss My Shades etching for sure is suspicious.

I don't know, his excuse was basically that he just made a stupid mistake somehow. He was really apologetic and refunded my money so no complaints.

I don't know, his excuse was basically that he just made a stupid mistake somehow. He was really apologetic and refunded my money so no complaints.

too right he should be apologetic, he should send you the sandie shaw promo for free just for wasting your time. This wasnt a mistake, it was pure ignorance and lack of care. I'm pissed on your behalf, ha :mad:

Back
Top Bottom