Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
The poor guy. One ragey Insta post & now he's 'attacked' China.

Denounced by a prominent somebody-or-other as not just racist but "so, so, so racist". Which is either VERY racist or so-so racist? Not too sure.

And by another somebody as "xenophpobic". Again, everybody has a dictionary in their sweaty palms. Use it.

I think I may have identified the problem. Perhaps there are no full-length mirrors at his mother's house? There have been too many of these peculiar outfits on Hale shopping trips for it to be a coincidence. The poor bloke can probably only see himself from the waist up and thinks he looks great.

I think I may have identified the problem. Perhaps there are no full-length mirrors at his mother's house? There have been too many of these peculiar outfits on Hale shopping trips for it to be a coincidence. The poor bloke can probably only see himself from the waist up and thinks he looks great.

I would dispute that due to the strange & horrifying vest incident.

Look at those comments beneath the article... how strange that Daily Mail readers now adore him.

Look at those comments beneath the article... how strange that Daily Mail readers now adore him.

Mail online is a different beast. It's more gossipy than the print version & has a huge worldwide readership.

I reckon that is not the California Son. Look at the creepy sociopath Brittish smile and the bad teeth. He doesn't wear a watch. He wouldn't be out without a mask. His pants are not that baggy. He doesn't wear the California Son shoes to go get bread. He doesn't have a mullet. Both him and the California Son Junior are home in Malibu. Look at the California Son Junior's social media accounts. They are all current photos of Moz Angeles. You people and "the daily mail" are sick to set up a fake photo op of a 60 year old man that hates you and your country. I reckon I hope he really sues the "daily mail" with his high powered Beverly Hills attorneys. I reckon I prefer the real California Son chipper curry scozer twat tit c*** tossey inn nn nnnn nnn nn nnnn nn nnnn nn nn nn nn nn n n n it.

View attachment 56426
CAMARA: If you think they are fake photos prove that they are i hope to see the evidence !!! ,thanks

Ahhh it's the Moz quarantined !!!
Feliz de que este bien se vea vital, pero ... siempre hay un pero, Moz: ¡esos pantalones no se van! Ya te dije que te hacen ver viejo y no lo eres, y tu cabello !, alguien puede cortarte las puntas? Amante de Moz corta tus extremos, mi ídolo es descuidado !!!!
VIVA MOZ YA YA !!!!

I've seen Morrissey 25 times since 1992. I've been reading this site daily since the Maladjusted tour in 1997. I almost never post. I almost never read comments. With a bit of time on my hands due to the pandemic, I've actually read some threads. There are a lot of dumb motherf***ers on here. Jesus Christ.
Quite right, and I'm number 1,

Moz, what are you playing at lad, have you left all your clobber in yank land, and had your mam go up to her loft and dragged out your olde stuff from the 1980s Nice to know your home moz, safe on English soil.....the outsider returns.......before you f*** off to trump land as soon as you can, could you please annoy, or upset some people before you leave please, its all a bit quiet from your end lately, VIVA MORRISSEY......

I've seen Morrissey 25 times since 1992. I've been reading this site daily since the Maladjusted tour in 1997. I almost never post. I almost never read comments. With a bit of time on my hands due to the pandemic, I've actually read some threads. There are a lot of dumb motherf***ers on here. Jesus Christ.

What, pray tell, made you de-cloak now? Even with the pandemic, there is a whole lotta interwebs to keep one busy. Its clear the words here didn't inspire you.

One of the first things that drew me to him was the great care he gave to his overall appearance. This later years "relaxed fit" Moz leaves a lot to be desired.

:rolleyes:

Barnaby is there anything you dont kvetch about FFS?
you dont like the songs, the albums, now kvetching about Moz
"relaxed fit"?
?
you want Moz to put on a tuxedo to go get a loaf of
bread during the lockdown???? WTF Barnaby?
yet you have nothing to say about Fake C walking
around with boots that have no soles they wore out?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom