Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Best thing I've seen on Twitter today - some bloke Photoshopped Moz' upper half and Johnny's legs. :LOL:
EX3GrjvVcAAfj_Z.jpeg

I thnk he looks quite happy in that photo,he probably had a natter with the staff.hes just like every person on this site,if you run out of bread n milk then there is only one destination and that is the shops.some people probably think its quite strange seeing M going to the shops,remember joyce saying he was in a pc repair shop and M was in getting his mams laptop fixed.

This isn't a substitute for a good night out, but I quite enjoy a good night in watching boxsets while supping pale ales on the couch. Cheaper too! Only drawback is it's an easy habit to fall into and start feeling Maladjusted.
agree,i get a different lager each week so at least when this is over I wont be drinking the same thing all the time,so much variety,may as well try them all.

I thnk he looks quite happy in that photo,he probably had a natter with the staff.hes just like every person on this site,if you run out of bread n milk then there is only one destination and that is the shops.some people probably think its quite strange seeing M going to the shops,remember joyce saying he was in a pc repair shop and M was in getting his mams laptop fixed.

I wonder if he misses the old fashioned bakers shops while he's travelling, last couple of times he's been around these parts he's been photographed in bakery shops?

0_CSR_MEN_200918morrissey_07.jpg

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full
That face was never gentle or kind.
It's simply scary, nightmarish, horrible.
Exactly everything Morrissey has become, begat.
Right there in that face. Horrible. Predatory.
Conniving.
I denounce Morrissey 100% ad infinitum.

We love MOZ but the problem with his pants is that they are very wide! They add years,it is a pants that the old men wear.Widths from above, they are not even oxford, he has some belly,his legs are not fat, because of me he can come out naked just the way I want it,but....you have to hide that troussers!!!! Mi Mozuchiss is grosso is the best!!!!
I Didn't say in my message that i want Moz to be naked, but i don't care if he's dressed or naked because i admire him just the same it was mistranslated

Young people deny old age,they think they will never grow old!!!. We are seeing it in this pandemic , it is a mistake to think like this! a man of almost 61 years in my opinion is not old..i just say that there are clothes that are older, i love him a lot and respect him!!!!!
Those tweet crap sucks !! Morrissey sings better and better, it is obvious that he does not take drugs and less heroin would show in his physique and his voice .!!!
Viva MOZ!!!
IN YOUTUBE >>Show Moz Dallas 1991!!!!!! Voy a escucharlo !!!!!!

Okay, you win. I'll stop being mean about his strange and enormous trousers. He'd just better not make a habit of it, that's all.

Morrissey in a habit...good god? Come to think of it, there is something a tad monkish about the strides.

Sweet dreams.

England's Dreaming of slagging off a 1st generation Irish immigrant for being old & gay.
Re the Bob Geldof replies, he was the first name that came into my head when I seen this post, that's all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom