happy birthday dreamyneil

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
look at this little darling, you guys!!!! just look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :rabbitface::love::rabbitface::love::rabbitface::love::rabbitface::love::rabbitface:

🥳

61b64e508f650d04e8c07f773f83b019978c95db.jpg

Happy birthday dreamyneil! :hearteyecat:

is my lil sweetie a lil pudgy here? did neil have a pudgy phase?!?!?!

i mean, he's not actually pudgy, not like richard, but he looks pudgy for neil. normally when he crosses one leg over the other it looks like single leg his legs are so thin generally, but here they dont seem to fold together so neatly, and his face is a little rounder. it's reallllly f***ing cute though. oh my god @7:48. could anyone ever be more adorable?!?!?!?!! ugh i love him.

brett is also such a beautiful man (funny too (see 8:25 and also look at neil laughing!! <3)). they all are, in fact! not the interviewer though. the interviewer could NOT be a member of suede.

his corrugator muscles are too large. and he smokes. :(

my theory is that neil will be easier to land as he gets older. like, maybe when he's 70 he'll be mine.
Most men have bigger muscles and that means a masculine face and body. Rarely seen a face so defined and clean in its features. In women it tends to give them huge eyebrows which never looks good on a woman. The chin has been discussed a lot and seems weaker in men nowadays but as long as it is defined like his is then it looks good.

Most men have bigger muscles and that means a masculine face and body. Rarely seen a face so defined and clean in its features. In women it tends to give them huge eyebrows which never looks good on a woman. The chin has been discussed a lot and seems weaker in men nowadays but as long as it is defined like his is then it looks good.
i dont give a f*** about him. talk about dreamyneil or get out.

Back
Top Bottom