happy birthday Hellie

Happy-Birthday-Chimp-Note-Card-C117.jpg

because of circumstances beyond her control, this lady couldn't be here to wish you a happy birthday

front1.jpg

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Hellie
Happy birthday to yooooooooooooooooooooou!!!

:)

:)Thankyou!!

The More you Explore me i love the monkey!!I have a picture of myself aged four with a monkey and a cake somewhere at my mums house.They were often used as a money making photo opportunity in the 70`s.Not very nice really by todays standards.

I can`t believe I`m so very old.Not as wise or often as nice as i could be.But it can only get better.

I`ve had a strange day.A good friend died today.He was on the transplant waiting list for a new heart.He was 29.:(

But tonight was good,my kids gave me lots of pressies and a huge chocolate cake.Which I had nearly a whole can of squirty cream with and I`m going to suffer all night with belly ache.I was going to get drunk but as I`ve a school run to do in the morning I`ll wait till Saturday.:D

:)Thankyou!!

The More you Explore me i love the monkey!!I have a picture of myself aged four with a monkey and a cake somewhere at my mums house.They were often used as a money making photo opportunity in the 70`s.Not very nice really by todays standards.

I can`t believe I`m so very old.Not as wise or often as nice as i could be.But it can only get better.

I`ve had a strange day.A good friend died today.He was on the transplant waiting list for a new heart.He was 29.:(

But tonight was good,my kids gave me lots of pressies and a huge chocolate cake.Which I had nearly a whole can of squirty cream with and I`m going to suffer all night with belly ache.I was going to get drunk but as I`ve a school run to do in the morning I`ll wait till Saturday.D

your welcome:)

nothing wrong with being 38 (& i should know;))

sorry about the loss of your friend.

glad you had a good day with your little ones.

Back
Top Bottom