happy mothers day all the mums!

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
b93-1.jpg

I hope you all get spoiled today, I got a lovely card and my sister and I are going to have lunch with our lovely mum at 1. Bang goes the diet lol!

Happy Mother's Day
to my Mama and all Mamas of Solo
although I do think it's exploited by shops etc.
plus people should be kind to their mothers everyday.
:p

mozmum.jpg

:)

I still have to wait 6 weeks for American Mother's Day, but I'll definitely accept your wishes! Thanks!

Ironically, I was just lecturing my four-year-old about stating demands when he really should be making polite inquiries.

--jeniphir

Happy Mothers Day to all Moz-solo mommies! (In Hungary we celebrate it on the first Sunday of May.)

anyak_napja_2008.jpg

Happy Mothers Day to all Moz-solo mommies! (In Hungary we celebrate it on the first Sunday of May.)

anyak_napja_2008.jpg

thank f*** for that. i totally forgot about it. now i can just send her something on the hungarian date.

thank f*** for that. i totally forgot about it. now i can just send her something on the hungarian date.

I'm here to help. ;) Send her something with lilacs on it, it's traditional in Hungary to give lilacs for mother's day.

The sort of thing you need to read when struggling to cope the news that the Princess of Essex has left us for a better place. :(

she lives on in our hearts. and the heart of every loving racist mother.

Well, I managed to forget until my dad told me I had "f***ed everything up".
I then went out and bought a card and a bottle of wine and all seems ok now.

Love PTxx.

I have had a loverly day...hand-made cards from both the cherubs...a new bag I've had my eye on for ages (joy of JOYS!)...chocolates...and a bottle of pink fizz...hic hic hic! :blushing:

I wish it was Mothers Day EVERYDAY! :thumb:

Love...hic hic...Alma xxx

Everyday's Like Mothering Sunday?

My brother told that he saw some boys stealing flowers from the bed's outside Salford University, awww how sweet. :rolleyes:

I have been necking the old vino since lunch darling and am more than a little worse for wear...so yes...everyday should be like (mothering) Sunday...but even I...as pissed as I am...I could never...condone stealing! :eek: ;)

Love Alma xx

Back
Top Bottom