Has anyone else not received their pre-ordered WPINOYB yet?

Kevaxe2k2

I received my poster separately over a week ago but no album yet. Unfortunately, the tracking number stops once it gets transferred from UPS to the US post office. Last update was that it was transferred to a in state post office about a week ago. I ordered it around the 1st of July. Just curious if anyone else ran into this.

Figures, this is the first Moz album ever I didn't go into the store and buy day 1 and instead pre-ordered.

I received my poster separately over a week ago but no album yet. Unfortunately, the tracking number stops once it gets transferred from UPS to the US post office. Last update was that it was transferred to a in state post office about a week ago. I ordered it around the 1st of July. Just curious if anyone else ran into this.

Figures, this is the first Moz album ever I didn't go into the store and buy day 1 and instead pre-ordered.

Sorry to hear! That's odd it was shipped separately. My poster, shirt and vinyl all came together.

Which bundle did you order, out of curiosity? I received everything in my pre-ordered deluxe bundle (US) in single box one day after the release day (July 16). Seems very odd that they shipped you a partial order!!

I ordered the deluxe album w/poster bundle. I received the poster separately in a tube but that's it. I am going to drop them an email

so it turns they indeed only
send me the poster. No idea how that happens. To their credit they have a CD on the way to me.

You can type in your UPS tracking code into USPS once they have delivered it to your local post office.

Finally, my deluxe box set arrived today! I'm in the UK and have been chasing Digitalstores for weeks who were claiming there was a problem with the payment. I then thought my name would not be on the 'fanified' poster but it was :o)

I must say that I am loving the actual box set, it looks great, a real collectors piece with its perspex window cover (and heres me trying to cut down my collection!) Love the poster and love the T-shirt, I'm a happy girl !

DSCN2097.jpg

DSCN2098.jpg

Back
Top Bottom