Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

he said himself it was all lies, so I don't see what it matters. if we actually buy that he was trying to manipulate me in pm's, tell me why I shouldn't have posted them? someone who does that should be outed so that it doesn't happen to someone more vulnerable and gullible. luckily it was all just a joke to me anyway.

tell me, if you're so smart, how come you cant manage to make any of your posts come off sounding the way you want them to; how come the disparity between the way you want your posts to sound and the way they actually sound is readily apparent to everyone who reads them? I mean, if you're so smart?
https://voca.ro/kAfFDGufFyO

I mean you know what...if you don't you don't; that's fine too. I think I'm going to make myself leave the house for awhile. This is getting kind of dumb.
first you have to agree to listen to 13:00 mins of me reciting poetry and then get back to me about it. then ill listen to yours. deal?!

It's snowing something awful and I don't have anything better to do so why not.
snow? what's that?! im in Greece!

this is taking longer than I anticipated! it's tedious work, you know. also, im worried about waking people up (my epic poetry voice is loud). how do you like that? after all the noise they make. im so f***ing considerate.

Back
Top Bottom